Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 134 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 133 134
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I just read yesterday that Melatonin helps many migraine sufferers eliminate their recurring problem within 90 days!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I just moved the laundry basket next to where i am typing here... my cat loves to sleep in it or i tease him by running my toes outside the basket and he reaches through with his paws or teeth. smile

Today i am trying to remain FOCUSED despite challenges to get involved in things that pull me off of my chosen direction.

It is a beautiful, sunny, cool autumn day. I will try to spend some time outdoors... i have not been enjoying the outdoors while i can.

I'm going to bake bread today and make a pot of soup... not sure what soup yet... anyone have any suggestions?

I'm also going to knit today and read.

Love to all,

~holly

K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
How about a butternut squash soup Holly...that is always one of my favorite early Fall indulgences!

Today I look forward to a little bit of peace and quiet (I hope) after horribly busy times last week.

Last edited by K i K i; 09/24/07 01:16 PM.
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I'm glad this post floated to the top today, because boy do i need it today. The day has hardly started and already there have been ...there's been several items of unpleasant stuff.

I need things to look forward to.

That's a great suggestion, Kiki. I made the soup already though, so butternut squash will need to wait for next week.

What can i look forward to today?

I'm going to stay in my room. Maybe knitting and reading. I'll work. But i need a shift in activities, too. Perhaps clean my room. I'll put on music... that will help.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Wow. It has been a week since i posted in this thread. That was not my plan! laugh I want every day to think of three things to look forward to.

Today is a beautiful autumn day!

Sunday is usually my day to cook a big pot of soup and a loaf of bread for the week. I love doing that! I have not decided what soup to make yet and i still have a little left so i might make Baba Ganough instead to use the eggplant before it gets too ripe.

Each day becomes even more exciting as i make progress in my work and home. I figure that if i make even a 1% improvement each week, that is a 50% improvement in a year, and that is very exciting!

Wolf
Wolf
I will be scanning my wife's photo and save it on my PC.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I am looking forward to packages arriving, which may begin today! smile I had been using my exercise jumprope and it broke (how do you break a rope? It takes talent, i tell you, LOL), so i have ordered a new fancy jumprope with small weights in the handles to exercise the arms. I am in good shape, but i wish to get in great shape again. I also have books expected... to learn about business and some other things.

Also today i am looking forward to chatting with my friend R. and doing work and seeing improvements. smile

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I have two packages today and i'm looking forward to opening them! smile

I'm looking forward to talking to my friend R online and seeing my other friend R this afternoon.

I'm hoping to get a LOT of writing done.

And i'm looking forward to my class this evening and knitting.

Wolf
Wolf
have a great day Holly.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i am looking forward to:

1. my coffee

2. looking in the mail

3. teaching tonight.

Page 24 of 134 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.