logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Gecko
Gecko
I'm almost sure she's not 12 since she says she doesn't want "another child". I am glad I am not the only person disturbed by this one. I am a little afraid to ask what happened to the first child.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
This entire situation smells, literally. Forgive the pun, but omg. In a different post, of smelly's, it states that if your father found out, etc. Which does remind me of a 12 year old. Granted, you are not 12, but your decision making process may be immature? And again, exactly how did you find yourself expecting when you knew you did not want to have a child? Does it not make sense that you drive to a different location so you don't have to worry about the grape vine? You should really take a good look at the entire situation, you are a mother and why would you put yourself at risk over going to a clinic or not, I'm sure your daughter would appreciate having her mother around for a while.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Originally Posted By: SmellyNelly
Originally Posted By: Lisa_Orlando
I am rather taken aback that you would rather force your own miscarriage then seek medical help.

I fear for your safety should you take this route. If you value your own health and life, please seek medical assistance.

I would love to seek medical help, but where I live, my entire family is well known. Remember how when growing up, if you did something bad at school you're mom and dad would know befor you even got off the bus? The family-friend grapevine is still strong. Soon as I go for a check-up, word will filter down and I'll be up to my armpits in [censored] off family. I avoid going to any doctor unless I'm on the verge of death.

I do value my health. With the body of a 12 yr old. oh yes, I do indeed.

First I think its important for you to get some kind of treatment, if you have to drive out of state to get it then do it but please don't jeopardize your life by trying to force yourself to have a miscarriage. Many women back when abortion was illegal tried this with horrible consequences. Are you anywhere near Little Rock because I am sure there has to be a place there you could go to get confidential treatment.

I know what you mean about an intrusive family, mine was the same way, they live in Texas and I now live in Orlando. I couldn't raise my daughter under the crushing weight of their scrutiny.

W
W
I do not understand this at all. I am 17 and I am due any day now. I am a single, white female, having a biracial child with no one to turn to. I have no family except for my mother and sister. my mom was sooooooo mad at me because of the race thing, I now live in a apartment paying 25 dollars a month. I was asked in the begining of this pregnancy if I would get an abortion and I just couldn't, a life is inside of me, and she is a part of me, I asked myself what if my mom had got an abortion with me? I thank god that she didn't, you see even though this is going to be extremly hard for me I love life and I know that everything happens for a reason. GOD DOESN'T GIVE US ANYTHING WE CAN'T HANDLE!!

I ask you this....WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE THE BABY AND GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION?...WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE THE BABY A CHANCE?....WHY SHOULD THE BABY SUFFER BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT HIM/HER?....WHY NOT GIVE HIM/HER TO SOMEONE THAT WANTS A BABY MORE THAN ANYTHING?..IF YOU ALREADY HAVE KIDS WHAT IS IT GOING TO HURT TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE AND GIVE IT AWAY?

THOUGH YOU THINK THAT THE CLINIC WAY IS APPALLING I THINK THE MISCARRIAGE WAY IS APPALLING. TO ME GETTING PREGNANT JUST TO KILL IT IS APPALLING. JUST LIKE THE SAYING IT TAKES A BOY TO [censored] BUT A MAN TO RAISE A CHILD THE SAME GOES FOR YOU.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Originally Posted By: whitnie89
I do not understand this at all. I am 17 and I am due any day now. I am a single, white female, having a biracial child with no one to turn to. I have no family except for my mother and sister. my mom was sooooooo mad at me because of the race thing, I now live in a apartment paying 25 dollars a month. I was asked in the begining of this pregnancy if I would get an abortion and I just couldn't, a life is inside of me, and she is a part of me, I asked myself what if my mom had got an abortion with me? I thank god that she didn't, you see even though this is going to be extremly hard for me I love life and I know that everything happens for a reason. GOD DOESN'T GIVE US ANYTHING WE CAN'T HANDLE!!

I ask you this....WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE THE BABY AND GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION?...WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE THE BABY A CHANCE?....WHY SHOULD THE BABY SUFFER BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT HIM/HER?....WHY NOT GIVE HIM/HER TO SOMEONE THAT WANTS A BABY MORE THAN ANYTHING?..IF YOU ALREADY HAVE KIDS WHAT IS IT GOING TO HURT TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE AND GIVE IT AWAY?

THOUGH YOU THINK THAT THE CLINIC WAY IS APPALLING I THINK THE MISCARRIAGE WAY IS APPALLING. TO ME GETTING PREGNANT JUST TO KILL IT IS APPALLING. JUST LIKE THE SAYING IT TAKES A BOY TO [censored] BUT A MAN TO RAISE A CHILD THE SAME GOES FOR YOU.

I applaud your courage Whitnie AND your love for your child. Your young but plenty of women out there became Mothers at your age, you can do this and do it well. The first thing you need, you already have and thats LOVE for your child. I think you might be surprised how your Mother might come around once you have your baby, its hard to look into the face of your grandchild and stay distant and mad, even if the baby is biracial. Your little girl will be SO pretty, your Mother won't be able to resist her, she will see things in your child, that she saw in you.
Please stay in touch and let us know how your doing. I applaud you, I honestly do for cherishing your unborn child and not taking what some call the easy way out. I was single and pregnant and I could NEVER have had an abortion. Its been hard at times but its been worth it. Never for a moment have I regretted my decision. I knew if I had an abortion it would be a tragedy that would follow me the rest of my life.
My daughter is 10 years old now and the center of my life. Her Father decided he didn't want to be involved. We have had a great life. We love it just being the girls.
Please keep in touch and let us know how you are, you might feel alone at times but your really not. Its important to remember that.

W
W
Thank you. no one ever has anything nice to say, just hearing that from someone I have never met means so much. And knowing how good things are going for you is an inspiration and I thank you for that.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Wow.. this topic has gotten some strong responses! There seems to be two different threads going on here. One is the expected pro-life/pro-choice debate. The other is natural vs medical management of termination. I am not going to get into the first -- others can continue to go down the road of trying to convince the poster not to terminate. . I think the original poster could have done a better job of explaining herself in the first post-- and what she is looking to do is induce miscarriage, NOT induce labor, so the heading is misleading. I am more interested in addressing her desire to deal with a termination out of a medical setting, regardless or whether one agrees with the decision to terminate at all.

Myself, I prefer natural, non-medical treatment of most situations, with caveats. Medicine certainly has it's place. But there are safe time-tested ways to manage many things with medical intervention as a backup. The important thing is to be well-informed with reliable information and to make an enlightened choice based on risks and benefits. I poked around because I found your question interesting. The only reference I could find that seemed to look reputable was at www.naturalmiscarriage.org and their subsite atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Nicki Heskin, Breastfeeding and Early Childhood Editor
Breastfeeding Site - Breastfeeding Forum
Early Childhood Site - Early Childhood Forum
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.