logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
Those looking for a holiday getaway in Florida should check out Amelia Island Plantation. This resort offers several special events in the coming months, including Georgia-Florida gameday activities, a holiday light celebration and Christmas festivities. For more information, visit www.aipfl.com. Also, check out Southeast USA at BellaOnline.com in the coming weeks for my review of this property.

Last edited by Karon - Southeast USA; 09/21/07 03:08 PM.

Karon Warren
Southeast USA
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
My daughter and I live in Central Florida near Orlando. We haven't been to Amelia island yet but we want to one day. Last year we were on Sanibel Island for Christmas and the week after. We had a wonderful time. The weather was nice enough that we could swim in the pool and play in the ocean. We collected sea shells and had a great time.

K
OP Offline
K
You definitely should plan a visit. In addition to the great amenities at the resort, the island itself offers a lot of fun places to explore, such as Fernandina Beach and Fort Clinch State Park.

Last edited by Karon - Southeast USA; 09/23/07 09:43 PM.

Karon Warren
Southeast USA
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Seems like I read (or saw on a travel show) that on Amelia Island you can find alot of sharks teeth. My daughter and I need to get up there and check it out.

K
OP Offline
K
I haven't heard that, but I could see where it would be true. I hope you and your daughter are able to visit soon. If so, I'd love to hear back from you on your experience.

Karon Warren
Southeast USA
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I haven't yet been to Amelia Island, but Sanibel's a charm -- in fact I've two articles on the Bella's Island Travel site that you might be interested in viewing: She Sees Seashells by Sanibel's Seashore and Sweet Sanibel Island.

Cheers,
Megan

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Originally Posted By: MK_IslandTravel
I haven't yet been to Amelia Island, but Sanibel's a charm -- in fact I've two articles on the Bella's Island Travel site that you might be interested in viewing: She Sees Seashells by Sanibel's Seashore and Sweet Sanibel Island.

Cheers,
Megan

If I ever win the lottery (which I don't play to begin with) I would buy a nice place on Sanibel or the island next door Captiva and spend my days walking the beaches picking up sea shells.

Moderated by  Cynthia - Southeast USA 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.