logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
C
Yes - I am a bead a holic and have not had the proper time to make jewelry the last year. I literally have enough strands and beads to open a small bead store. I have semi precious, vintage, czech glass, swarovski, turquoise - you name it. In addition I have enough vintage jewelry to last me a lifetime.

I have some beads/supplies on my website. And I have many many more things. I have a spreadsheet of some things I can send if interested as well as any requests. It is simply too much to list, and I have not had time to put on the site or ebay. I simply must sell some of this or I will be under a mound of beads smile

Also - if you are interested in vintage jewelry, I have a lot in my ebay store, on my website - or can put together small lots.

Below are some links to my website - info@carolperrydesigns.com email me with requests or to learn more.

carolperrydesigns.com

ebay store

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
I love the site www.firemountiangems.com they have a lot of things to make jewlary from gemstones,bone, wood, crystal, and polymer glass and acrylic beans plus alot of pendents and tools and other supplies it is my one stop shop and they also have free projects too!!!

Koala
Koala
I am waiting on an order from them. They have so many things it is unreal!

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
J
Koala
Koala
J
I am from southern Oregon, where Fire Mt gems is located (altho I now live in TX). I've never seen a better selection or better prices that FMG's. I worked in a bead store in Corpus Christi, TX many years ago and lots of their beads came from there.

Their catalog is huge!

Hi all..

This is as good a place to start in and say hello smile

You are welcome to simply check out the links within my signature to see some of the many internet activities TaoGem has going on.

I would like to share my most recent newsletter here though. Nice discounts available for a bit.

Thank you for letting me post. Looking forward to learning and sharing.

TaoGem #342532 09/20/07 07:32 PM

Inviting all to pick a number for a gemstone drawing.

Here is the link and good luck!

R
R
In earlier times you need to order in advance to get the design but nowadays you can get different already designed custom handcrafted jewelry with great patterns.

Just opened a new shop. I create both lampwork and polymer clay beads and jewelry in my SW Florida studio. I work on a torch and my lampwork beads are all kiln annealled. I love to do custom work especially for brides and bridal party. Check out my unique combo of OOAK lampwork and pearl necklaces perfect for that special night. Go toBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Unique artisan jewelry
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
B
B
Wow, what a great Idea. Thanks. smile
I have bought TONS of beads and don't have a chance to use them. I don't have an Ebay account to sell them on, and would be interested in selling them here.
I have many different types of beads and supplies and can probably sell them cheaper than you'll find them for sale by professionals on ebay on any other online store.
I also have DICHROIC pendants, earrings,bracelets and cabs for sale that I make.
I'm not a professional and have been told that my dichroic work is unique and have sold many pieces right off my neck when someone sees me wearing them.
I don't have pictures online, but would be happy to email you pictures of some of my work.
My beads include many SWAROVSKI crystals of all shapes, sizes and colors, as well as SWAROVSKI findings, wire, etc.
Please email for your requests...
Thanks...
Sue

Hi Donna,

Your cabs are really nice. I love making jewelry as well, but have to say that I generally buy the cabs from others.

If you would like some help making your products available through a shopping cart, I can at least give you some direction on doing that. It may be nicer than just going the email route. It's pretty easy and you've done all the hard part.

Once again...your work is beautiful.

Sherry

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Susan - Jewelry Making 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.