logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jillian, the new editor for the Japanese Culture site at BellaOnline. I've written several articles already, and I encourage you to go read them, if you haven't already, and let me know what you think. I want to have all of your input, as well, on what you would like to see or expect from the site!

Feel free to make your introductions here!

Jillian

Jillian Michelle Williams
Japanese Culture Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Hi Jillian. I just read a couple of your articles. (before I read your post here smile ) They were very interesting!

J
J
Hello Jillian,
Very interesting topics. It is always intriguing to me to discover differences in cultures. Being from the U.S., we believe we live in a diverse culture, but there is so much more we can learn. Thank you for your input & one more path to gain this knowledge.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Hi Jillian: I am the new bowling editor now in the "Launching Mode" after having completed the training courses. I was born and raised in Hawaii and am of "Okinawan" descent, though there is no distinction made from "Japanese."
I traveled extensively in the Orient and lived in Japan for nearly 6 years back in the 1970's and 1980's. I still keep in touch with my tomodachi through emails, tegami, and omiage back-and-forth.
My nephew is studying Japanese and the culture at the University of Hawaii and also has plans to go back to Japan to teach english. He went on a student exchange trip this past fall and has become a true "Japanophile." I'll be sure to mention this site to him and suggest that he come visit.
I am happy to discover your site and forum. Omedeto Gozaimasu.

Clyde "Choc" Higa, Editor
http://bowling.bellaonline.com
USBC Bronze Certified Coach
International Bowling Media Association
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Here's a pic from one of my trips to Japan. It's from the tokyo millenario--a light display for the new year. It's fantastic.With all of these lights, it was only turned on for a few hours a night for display. We made it to the front of the queue to walk under it just before the lights went off!

Affirmation CDs & Spiritual Gifts
http://www.positiveaffirmationsandaudiostories.co.uk

J
OP Offline
J
Voiceovergal,

Somehow I failed to notice your post until now; I was thinking I had already read it, so I didn't check the post. So sorry.

Thanks so much for sharing that picture with me. It's beautiful!!!! (And the maneki neko pic is cute as well)

Jillian Michelle Williams
Japanese Culture Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.