#340061 09/10/07 11:51 AM
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
"Our fears are more numerous that our dangers and we suffer more in our imagination than reality." (Seneca)

Isn't it amazing how many bad things do NOT happen to us? And do we recognize the good things that happen as gifts? I pledge today to do all I can to live in the now and remind myself that any fear is a lack of faith in my Higher Power.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I am horrible for always thinking the worse, i bring daily extra stress onto myself, thinking this or that happened, i have people dead and buried. i even went to the police station because i hadn't heard from my daughter, telling them her body was in the trunk of her car, somewhere, because her car was spotted, because of her life style i went to such extreams, my mind goes into over drive always thinking really outrages thoughts. i am very optimistic. and can not stop my way of thinking. and can't even think of trying.many psychiatrist have tryed to help. and for me the worse is yet to happen ;o(

Rosie L
"Rosie" #340247 09/11/07 03:01 PM
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Rosie, there is so much I could say to you that I think would be helpful to you but there isn't enough room in this forum to do so. I can only say that you are wasting such precious time on worrying and feeling stressed when you could open your mind to the beauty of life. I had to learn these lessons and you do not have to be in a recovery program to learn. My husband is "addicted" to worry. He is not happy unless he can worry about something. He thinks that is how he shows he cares about someone. I would love if you would email me on this site so I could write more but the bottom line is you can complain about worrying and stressing out but you get something out of it. You get some type of "reward" for lack of a better word. You can say you don't, but you do. Maybe I will write an article soon about this whole worry/stress issue. I do appreciate your thoughts and please know that it doesn't have to be that way and although I have a respect for psychiatrists, there is less expensive therapy out there!

Kathy

Moderated by  Kathy - 12 Step Recovery 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.