logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
8 months ago i started being woken up in the middle of the night because of hearing a cat purring very loud and the bed would vibrate. Then Id think maybe it was nothing and lay back down only to feel what i believe to be a cat jumping on the bed. You know the way they jump over your feet. A few nights later the same thing happened, only this time i was able to look right at the cat. The purring awoke me again a I jumped out of bed, went to the kitchen, got a drink, went back to bed, layed down and I felt somthing rub up against me. I opened my eyes and a transparent cat was starring me in the face. I was unable to move. Next day i thought maybe im just crazy and laughed it off with my family. Well night 3 and same thing. I was able to move my hand to grab this cat then it vanished. I have no pets of my own. Nothing happened for several months then I started having dreams of a cat purring around me. My problem is I really dont believe that my first three encounters were a dreams. I would slap my face and say hey Im awake right im not sleeping.
what does this cat want or represent? Is it a dream or a cat spirit. Can somebody give me some feedback on this. thanks

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Have you ever had a pet cat?

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
L
OP Offline
L
its been several years, almost 8 to be exact. I thought that maybe it was a cat of mine that died of somthing, but its been so long. The house Im living in is owned by my sister and shes never owned a cat. Ive never had anything like this happen to me before. I dont ussually dream a lot and never the same thing. Like i said, It was like I wasnt dreaming. I would get out of bed a shake it off and get back in bed and this cat would come back.

it must be a spirit cat come back to visit you for some reason. Unnerving, but cool too.

Stop the Aging Process, Get Energized,
Stop Diabetes, Take Care of Yourself!
Listen to Dr. Keller's Audio Message.
www.deteraging.com
Gecko
Gecko
Yes, I would agree- unnerving but cool. If you welcome your cat visitor you might also discover why it is coming to you. It may be that you need a guide, but it does make me wonder if your ability to see it provides it with some of the reconnection with human warmth it might have been missing. Don't even know if I believe it works both ways like that, but it has to make you wonder. The reason why may be relatively simple. Lonliness. Lucky you... a pet cat and no kitty litter needing to be changed!

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.