Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 134 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 133 134
N
Shark
Shark
N
Nature is shining on us here in Nebraska today. So today, I look forward to mowing the lawn. Mind you, it is mid-shin due to all the rain and humidity we've had, but today is a new day. The sun is shining and temps are in the 70's. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
laugh That sounds beautiful. I've had to mow the lawn when it's that high sometimes... not this year, though! I've only had to mow it 3 times all season, i think. One more time and i think i'll be done for the year.

I just had a next door neighbor move to Nebraska! He'll be back for a visit in a few months.

Okay... things to look forward to. I'm quite determined to snap out of the unresourceful state i've been in lately! I want to be working harder, be more optimistic, enjoy the day, be able to concentrate better, have lots more energy, etc., so...

Today i am looking forward to:

---writing as much as i can,

---working on the room (except for one window where i'm still scraping, i'm starting to see the end of the rest and can probably finish in two days if i work a lot at it.

---going to my class tonight.

I also have a mostly clean house at the moment... go figure! So that is pleasureable, of course, and it is a beautiful late summer day: not too hot, not too cold. The cicadas are rattling.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today, again, i'm looking forward to working as hard and fast as i can, and making progress on writing and other things.

My class tonight will be held at the house of a student... i've never been to her place so this will be nice.

Tonight i'm looking forward to taking the late evening off -- well, sort of -- i'm going to knit on a project i need to get done while watching deliciously awful movies on t.v., but it will be relaxing.

Wolf
Wolf
I am looking forward to do some day dreaming.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I got my days mixed up when i wrote that last post -- tonight is the night for movies and knitting and relaxing...if i get my work done first!

Shortly i will go to a knitting group and see friends.

It is a gorgeous late summer/early fall day here! smile

N
Shark
Shark
N
I look forward to my daughter coming home for the weekend and hearing all about the new world she is discovering.

I am looking forward to 4.45 when I leave the office in Manhattan and head home to Long Island to start the weekend!!!

YEAH!!!!!

Have a good Labor Day everyone!

Pam
New York

Greetings from beautiful New York!
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Nice! I used to live on Long Island!

You have a good Labor Day, too!

Wolf
Wolf
i am getting bored with work and work. Nothing to look forward to really.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
That often happens when we have been working very hard without a break. Time to play, socialize, and occasional vacations helps us to remain fresh in our work, enjoy it, and do better.

I know you feel you have to work very hard now, but can you come up with a plan for not having to work so constantly or such long days?

Today i am going to try to get my writing done more quickly, because i want to try to finish the vest i am working on for a class and then write up the pattern.

I'm also trying to figure out what i want to accomplish tomorrow. This week i will start making some purchases... perhaps a new camera or a printer or a battery for my laptop. I have been holding off on buying clothes, but i will be making some purchases soon.

I'm looking forward to baking a loaf of bread while i do other things.

It will make me feel good to finish the vest and make progress with other work.

Page 20 of 134 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.