Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 134 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 133 134
A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
It's late now, but I have plans for tomorrow. A trip to the library to take out more books; going to the shop to get more coffee (I've run out!) and making a wine trifle - which I've not done for years because the ex didn't like trifle!

And yes, I find I can do things now which I couldn't before. In many ways,I'm enjoying my new 'freedom'- especially freedom from constant criticism!

AF.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
India may win the test match against england today. looking forward to the sound of crackers around.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Most people in Scotland will be watching and pulling for India to win, also -- they love seeing the English lose! hahaha laugh Good luck.

AF - you have me drooling for your trifle now! mmmmmmmmm!

I am looking forward to sitting on my porch in a few minutes and drinking coffee and reading there. I love that spot.

Also today i have a class and a private lesson following that, and i will be trying to figure out some plans for my future.

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
Looking forward to my vacation - traveling around and just being ME! My friend has gone thru a divorce too, so we can really cut loose and 'live it up'!

(the trifle was great. I make it with Sweet Sherry, strawberry jelly and fruit salad with layers of custard between, then topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries or blueberries. Anyone want some???)

AF.

P
Shark
Shark
P
Looking forward to be with CD today. His son is leaving for US and I know CD will be very disturbed because of thoughts of separation. they are very attached to each other.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Our thoughts are with them.

Today I am looking forward to my afternoon knitting group, and otherwise trying to get done today as much as i possibly can on my goals. I have some written work to do, knitting projects, businesss, the house project... all of it gets me feeling that i'm changing things, and that's a very good feeling.

I've been working on my fitness regularly, so now it's starting to get fun as i shape up and have more energy. smile

Later today i'll connect with friends both online and off.

And i'm about to have coffee and a nice sweet melon. I'll try not to think of the triffle! wink

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Holiday tomorrow.

I
I
Enjoying the cooler weather and the gentle rain. Getting a hug from my beloved. Hearing my child laugh. Getting lost in the book I am reading. The unknown..the thing I can't plan on or anticipate, but which will unfold.

P
Shark
Shark
P
Serious work.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Yes, NdnRu, here, too... it's been raining softly since i got up this morning. Not very typical of August weather for here (usually we have heat, humidity, and when we do get rain in August it's in the form of violent thunderstorms), but we needed the rain and i like it.

Today i'm also looking forward to getting things done. Quiet Sundays are wonderful that way. No distractions of having to be somewhere else, i can get a lot done at home.

I'm also going to finish knitting one of the gifts today, for my student/friend Chie. Chie just turned 89 years old, and she knows about this gift as i couldn't finish it it time for her party so i let her help select it's nature. I can't tell you what a kick it is to know she's looking forward to this! laugh I hope when i'm 89 i still have plenty to look forward to.

i'm looking forward to dreaming of and planning my future today.

Page 17 of 134 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.