Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Originally Posted By: affettuoso
I am trying to visualize myself in a happy relationship, but pictures of the ex keep coming into my mind. I guess the feelings I still have for him are standing in the way. It takes time, but I'll get there!

AF.

Imagine a bucket full of waste. Begin filling it with drops of water. Slowly the waste will go out and one day the bucket will be full of pure water. A small effort will also give us result.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
I am trying to visualize myself in a happy relationship, but pictures of the ex keep coming into my mind. I guess the feelings I still have for him are standing in the way. It takes time, but I'll get there!

AF.

Imagine a bucket full of waste. Begin filling it with drops of water. Slowly the waste will go out and one day the bucket will be full of pure water. A small effort will also give us result.

H
Koala
Koala
H

AF.

Manjari has a good suggestion. I also had this trouble of separating "happy thoughts" from someone in particular. I found it helped me to picture myself happy and doing many of the same things without anyone, so that "happy" was independent of anyone else in things other than sex or company. Now i think it is easier for me to imagine being happy with someone else, because happy feels more like something i generate, than something that a lover generates for all things. It's a process. I still sometimes think of the past person automatically when i reach for happiness, but it improves.

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
Good suggestion there!

AF.

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Thats good suggestion Manjari...but it might take some time to practise it.I guess if one is at it it will work wonders.

Life is great & i love it!
P
Shark
Shark
P
Originally Posted By: silentspace
Thats good suggestion Manjari...but it might take some time to practise it.I guess if one is at it it will work wonders.

These things take time.

Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.