Next Thread
Print Thread
#313201 05/13/07 11:03 PM
T
tideway Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I�m Charles.
Spain is the second most visited country in the world. I have been there three and I recommend all the people to travel to spain sometime. Last time I where in Tenerife (Here you could find lots of info about Tenerife island) for one month. Now I am thinking in but or hire a property there to stablish myself. I have found two nice sites for finding properties buy property spain and this one to buy a spanish property in costa blanca. I wonder If you could suggest me other sites with serious process of buying and a long database of properties.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
Hi, Spain is a beautiful country worth visiting. If you travel to Spain, it's a shame to miss Cordoba and Mallorca. It's really worth visiting for its unique flavor different from megapolis. I spent one week there last summer and it's really a fantastic travel. You can find hotel and car hire information on Cordoba and Mallorca. This site helped me a lot last summer before i setting up.

R
R
Very nice site, I love it. I am planning to travel to adventurous and unusual places, but don�t know where to go. As a result of your good suggestions, I am planning to go to Spain on vacation to relieve my stress of work. Spain is really a colourful country which owns beautiful scenery, multi-faced cultures, scrumptious food, sandy beach and monumental heritage. I decide to go to tarragona and menorca which are also typical tourist attractions for peregrin tourists.

K
K
Yes, Spain is a beautiful country. Barcelona and Madrid are both great cities. I feel very lucky to have spent a lot of time in Spain. Some other cities to visit: Salamanca, near Portugual, has beautiful architecture. The Basque country, too. San Sebastian is possibly the most beautiful city in the region, but Bilbao is worth visiting for the Guggenheim museum and old town, and the little seaside village of Hondarabbia. Outside Madrid are towns like Segovia, Toledo, and Avila, Toledo is probably the most famous. And Andalucia in the south, Grenada for the Alhambra, and Cordoba is very charming. Seville is very touristic but the old quarter is fantastic and you have to visit the bull ring for a tour!
The Lonely Planet guide books are always an excellent source of info and they tend to be honest, too�some guidebooks manage to find charm everywhere, but LP tells it like it is, so you don't waste time or money. As for taking the train, I found buses to actually be better. They are quite cheap and reasonably comfortable. A friend and I took the bus from Madrid to Grenada, and then travelled by bus all over Andalucia, and it was fine.
Missed the Picasso museum in Barcelona! I spent too much time in the old town...

Last edited by Katrinaguniang; 07/12/07 08:35 PM.
R
R
I always surf on the internet and come across that two good pieces of news from travel agent, the price is cheap, the transportation is convenient and the most important thing, this travel is not only for pleasure, but we can learn its cultures and history. It is indeed worthwhile. bilbao is a welcoming modern city bursting with youthful and innovative spirit. Take a break during your Bilbao tour and relax in one of its parks, taste the delicious Basque food and finish your day enjoying the vibrant nightlife. Warm continental climate makes of Bilbao s weather a perfect ally for outdoor sports and the clean beaches down in the bay are always lively during the summer holidays. Wow, don�t you think it is very mysterious? perth is a unique, vibrant, fascinating Australian city which is known to be one of the most isolated of the world. I cann�t wait for that. I am eager to visit them ASAP. Have a nice trip! Don't forget to make full preparations for you trip!

B
B
I like nature. I like to travel all of the world. I�ve been somewhere. But most strikingly attractive place is Spain. I�ve made a Spain travel last year. I stay in a Madrid hotel around 2 weeks. I tried to make around over the whole Madrid. I could say that it is a real beautiful and modern city. But if you went to Costa del sol , you will be in another feeling. Sunshine, sandy and Blue Sea, a good relax place for the younger and older. I recommend you to choose Spain as your resort for the next holiday. I am sure you will find some uncontemplated thing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.