Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 134 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 133 134
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I hope you are feeling better today. You know how to find me when you feel the wish to discuss.

Tonight i'm going to take my bath and i'm looking forward to sleep. It's a little better now, and i might get a full night's sleep. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
Holly, I am very happy to hear that you will be sleeping.
i was getting worried about that.

Today we are implementing a new revenue earning ad on our websites and I am little excited about that.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i am looking forward to talking to R about organizing a writing project, i have my knitting class tonight with some great folks there, and i'll work on some projects.

Wolf
Wolf
I am looking forward to get some widgets for our site.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Today I am looking forward to sleeping in the rain. Maryland is finally getting some needed rain, with thunder and all! wink good night, folks! talk to you later.

Trish

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Last night i planned to have coffee and strawberries on the porch this morning, with reading. It's a wonderful thing to look forward to! smile

I'm looking forward to finishing another project today... this is a netted summer bag in seafoam green, with shells and ocean softened glass beads on it. It is a pattern i have been rewriting with alterations, and several of my students are waiting anxiously for me to finish so they can make theirs with the new design and few problems. I'll get to show it finished in class tonight.

And that means i can focus a new project today... choosing is half the fun! smile

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i'm looking forward to doing several little things that improve my health, and as a consequence of improving my health, help improve the way i feel emotionally... things like exercise, good sleep, avoiding processed foods, and drinking plenty of water. (I read somewhere that 10% of people who are depressed are actually experiencing depression as a side-effect of chronic dehydration, and that adequate hydration will relieve their depressive symptoms). I've been working on my health habits for some weeks, but it is finally helping me to feel much better! smile

I'm also looking forward to reading and discussing, today. I love talking with the smart, inquisitive people here and in other parts of my life.

I'm also looking forward to teaching class tonight. smile

Wolf
Wolf
I am looking forward to?
I want my sweetheart back.
When she was good and loved me.
I miss her every moment.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
i wish you were feeling happier, cd. I hope this day is easier for you.

Today i am looking forward to knitting class in a few minutes.

I'm also looking forward to exercise later, it's been making me feel better and i know each day brings me a little bit closer to where i wish to be.

Fresh corn on the cob is in season now, smile ...and i have a couple ears of it to make with my supper tonight!

I'm also looking forward to reading posts here later today... i learn so much from other people and love hearing about their own joys and successes, and even how they deal with their challenges. smile

Good luck today, everyone!

Wolf
Wolf
Thanks Holly.
I am looking forward to do some good work.

Page 10 of 134 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.