logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Parakeet
Parakeet
Carennedy Solutions is a company that Showcases Small Business to the Market Place. I offer lots of free marketing services to direct sales reps and organize cooperative marketing services. I host Networking groups specific to WAHMs and Direct Sales women in Calgary AB and online via a forum. Carennedy Solutions is also a member of the Vernon Women in Business Association.

It also is a direct sales store in my home. I offer various items, specifically latasia jewelry, coffee from costa rica and coming soon, purses hand made in Canada.

All the products I choose to represent in the store have to be of good quality and priced affordably. This isn't always an easy combination.

For more information and to learn more about how Carennedy Solutions can help your company, check outBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Carennedy; 11/21/07 08:40 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hi - Ive visited this interesting topic a few times but am still not sure what its about?

Some ideas would be great!

siobhain
short stories

Parakeet
Parakeet
I'm not sure how the title changed to How does Spiritually play a part in your business.

This thread is only available on Wednesdays as a way to advertise your business to the forum. It enables those who want to advertise to post an ad and keep the rest of the forum free of ads and on support topics.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

H
H
I am a mom to 3 and I work from home and help other women to do the same, by coaching and mentoring them. I can finally say I Love what I do. I help to change lives every day, and have fun while I do. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Julie Svendsen
Helping Moms Work From Home!
[url=www.HomeWithYourFamily.com]www.HomeWithYourFamily.com[/url]

Shark
Shark
My passion is encouraging women to really reach for their full potential both personally and professionally. I want to share that with you, too!

Every few weeks, I send out Free Success Tips for Women. Today's article is called, "Can Your Desires Really Make You Money?"

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Amoeba
Amoeba
Oh OK, thanks, I am in the right place after all then! Thanks for the clarification - all these Support Businesses on here look great. I guess I'll be hanging out here a lot too then (as well as self-development.

I'll be back when my business is ready!

Siobhain
Short Stories

Shark
Shark
Hello Business Women & Entrepreneurs! Remember the Great Coaching Special ending this Friday, Nov 30th.

Try a ONE HOUR COACHING SESSION & ONE WEEK OF UNLIMITED EMAIL COACHING for only $67!

� unleash your potential � grow your business with passion � effectively balance home and work

Why wait? Contact coachtami@destinysdoorcoaching.com to begin creating your ideal life/business NOW.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Parakeet
Parakeet
I just received a shipment of some of my Mother's are Special products and I'm thrilled because they look so good. The Christmas cards turned out really nice too, they look better than they do on the computer.

Tami I'll have to take you up on that soon. I just need to get some cash flowing.... lol

LATASIA JEWELRY SPECIAL

Have a Catalog Party and receive:

$35.00 credit
10% off all orders
Buy 3 items get the 4th FREE (lowest value)

PLUS REGULAR HOSTESS CREDITS:

$600.00CDN or $500 US in party sales receive 40% of total party sales in Free Jewelry
- this works out to $240.00 CDN and $200.00 US retail of Free Jewelry.

Have 8 guests order and receive another $100.00 in FREE Jewelry. That's a lot of Free Christmas Shopping done for Friends and Family.

IF you live in the CALGARY area or THE OKANAGAN host a party - for the rewards on hosted parties please contact me directly.

Order Coffee from Costa Rica before the end of Nov. for $9.50/lb regular $12.00/lb plus shipping. Gift Baskets Available. Mild, Bold, Decaf, Espresso, Organic, and Specialty available.

Last edited by Carennedy; 11/28/07 09:16 PM.
Parakeet
Parakeet
It's Wednesday YAAAAA!!!!!

I've been busy this week creating new products for kids, families, Canadians and updating the website to offer WAHMs and women in small business more free online exposure. I'm thrilled with the new products and have updated my website, come by and see if you can find a unique gift for a loved one.... BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Carennedy; 12/05/07 03:59 PM.
Gecko
Gecko
I was out of breath just reading your post - take a breath and time for yourself lol!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.