logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hi everyone! I just posted an article about Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels. Will you be seeing any of these movies when they come to theaters?

Will You Be Seeing Any Of These Movies?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 06/20/07 01:27 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
I love Maria Bello but I just can't see her playing Evelyn O'Connell. I can't see her in a historical setting. I'm really disappointed Rachel won't be in it.

OP Offline
I agree! I've liked Maria Bello in other films so it'll be a bit strange to see her play Evelyn. I was also disappointed that the other cast members like Arnold Vosloo and Oded Fehr wouldn't be in the next Mummy pic.

Tiger
Tiger
Yes, they are great too and will be missed. I am totally looking forward to seeing Oded in the latest addition of Resident Evil.
It will be interesting to see Jet Li in a different role.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I agree if they cannot get original stars to do the sequels, they shouldn't make them then.

When they do a movie, they should find out if the original stars will do the sequels if they make them. I have been disappointed at sequels that didn't have the original stars in it so I won't even watch them anymore.

What would Back to the Future be like without Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd?

Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford?

If I know original stars are not in the sequels, I do without seeing them.

Another thing that really frosts my cookies is when they make movies out of old tv shows and ruin them.

Case in point, Starsky and Hutch. It was a great tv show and they ruined it by basically making it a comedy.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Tiger
Tiger
Originally Posted By: WrestlingEditorVance
Another thing that really frosts my cookies is when they make movies out of old tv shows and ruin them.

Case in point, Starsky and Hutch. It was a great tv show and they ruined it by basically making it a comedy.

What you don't like frosted cookies? LOL.

I totally agree. Starksy and Hutch was an insult. And no I can't imagine Back to the Future with out those two.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I did not liked the first The Incredible Hulk so replacing the actor did not annoy me (i have yet to see it though). I love Christian Bale so I went to see Terminator 4 in the theatre (i was living where there were some back then). I love The Mummy and hated The Mummy Returns (i was loving it until the end....poor Imhotep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I love Jet Li so I watched the third movie which I disliked. If they ever do a Batman movie without Christian Bale you can be sure that I will not watch! When Daniel Craig will stop playing James Bond I probably will do the same.

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.