Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Shark
Shark
M
Oops. I knew that, Jan! It was the hour, maybe. Sorry! Thanks again.

The kids just have a four day weekend. I am vague, aren't I?

I think that I roughly follow my priorities but, am dedicated to the ones I like best. I think people have addictive personalities. Obvious sometimes, but generally we get hooked on certain things. I do have friends that are hooked on having a really clean house, or an obnoxiously perfect yard. I think it's lovely but not for me, my pet-peeve is (sadly)chaotic disorganization. When I can no longer function because of visual confusion, I tidy. A maid would be Great but, would also encourage my self indulgences (addictions.) I tell myself that to feel better!

Is soul-searching an indulgence or an over-looked (ignored)priority?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
definitely overlooked priority!

David (husband) is the neat freak around here -I'm afraid I was a born slob. blush I need hypno-therapy to convince me that house-cleaning is fun!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
M
Shark
Shark
M
That's funny Michelle, and possibly a good job niche.

I always said I was going to start a business scraping taste buds off. Hey, if people will go under the knife for other things and inject poison into their faces, I may be on to something.

Well I tried to "Pure" grocery shop. I am now back to near tears in the grocery store. I remember why I stopped trying; so I could just get through the #!* chore. I did discover the products I have been using are amoung the better ones. I have to tweak a couple of areas. Which doesn't feel so overwhelming anymore, Thanks jAn. I think I can get there, and quite soon!

Parakeet
Parakeet
I know it's hard. But remember that once you figure out which brands are best, shopping is a breeze! It only feels like a chore when you're just starting out.

Parakeet
Parakeet
LOL

I tried it. I downloaded a hypnosis audio file for people who don't like housework.

Originally Posted By: Harmony
definitely overlooked priority!

David (husband) is the neat freak around here -I'm afraid I was a born slob. blush I need hypno-therapy to convince me that house-cleaning is fun!

M
Shark
Shark
M
Wow! Did you try it? Let us know.. Is it possible to trick husbands and kids with it. Will it work or is there a version for homework?

Parakeet
Parakeet
lol

It didn't work for me.

M
Shark
Shark
M
You need a housekeeper!

M
Shark
Shark
M
Here is one philosophy that covers both house-keeping and natural living. Becoming a minimalist? That is my approach to living.
Buy reusable items.
Buy quality items so that they last, in small appliances and in furniture as well.
Don't buy it! Is it really going to affect the quality of your life?
With clothing, if I have so much that I don't wear things often, then I have too much. And, I don't need anything new, even if the colors and styles are beautiful. I am better than that!

M
Shark
Shark
M
We got results from speech pathology tests for my son today. She concluded that his problem was within his processing memory. Interestingly, this is the same conclusion I had drawn from reading Mel Levine's book, "A Mind At A Time."

She also said he did not need ADD drugs/and wasn't showing any indication that he should be tested for this. I guess there are ADD clinics for testing, by the way, a doc. should Not make a judgement call.

She is also trying to get accommodations for my son as she thinks the fine print says that the psyc. testing 'isn't' mandatory!

It is scary how easy it is to be victimized by the professional community.

Stand up for what you believe is good and proper, moms!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.