Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Ginich Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Well, Mavis, Since you weren't able to come to the show, I thought I would post some pictures of what it was like. It was a beautiful warm, sunny day as you can tell from some of the casual dress of the attendees. There were about 50-60 vendors and about 500 people that came through. I got lucky at the Raffle table and won some Zupreem, Lebeber and toys for my fids! And, of course, I sold a ton of BIRDIEBREAD� !
[IMG]BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

[color:#993399] [b]GINI
FIDS-Charley,Cha-Cha,Ladybird-Cockatiels
Shrek,Quaker & Fiona,Maroon Bellied Conure
Dog-Annie Cats-Cosmo and Howi
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Ginich Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
If anyone would like to take advantage of the [color:#FF6600]SPRING SPECIAL on Veggie Cones or Muffins and BabyBIRDIEBREAD, just PM me with your regular email for a pdf copy of the latest e-newsletter with the ordering information. The special runs through Sunday, March 25.[/color]

Baby p'lets

My own Ladybird

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Ginich Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba

Hi-I hope everyone had a Happy Passover or Happy Easter! Just a note to let you know that I am running an EBAY Auction on BIRDIEBREAD Cones & Muffins this week that you might want to check out. Also, if you are already a customer, I put 12 FIDS pics in the Auction gallery-yours might be there....Anybody recognize this cute birdie?

Ginich Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Hi all-I sent out the BIRDIEBREAD� CHIRPS AND SQUAWKS APRIL/MAY Newsletter over the weekend with the May "Mix It Up" Special Coupon in it. If for some reason, you are on my list and did not receive your copy, please email or PM me and I'll send it right away. If you would like to receive the newsletter, PM your regular email because the pdf is too large to upload here.

I also have a short EBAY 3-Day BIRDIEBREAD� AUCTION going because I'm baking for a show next weekend then I'm off to babysit my granddaughter while her folks go to Aruba for a week. I'm still new to this Grandma gig, I should have offered to go to Aruba with them and babysit there, lol. However, I'm glad to have the little one all to myself for a few days so I can spoil her....So if you want to order, email or call before Friday afternoon ,otherwise, I will be mailing your order when I get back and bake again about May 10. This is a pic of my foster fid trying BIRDIEBREAD� for the 2nd time...

This is a pic of Ladybird the day before her surgery.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
is it possible to get the bread sent over to australia?

Ginich Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I have had several people inquire about Australia. My DC atty son in law check on the import/customs restrictions and could not find anything that would DISALLOW it. However, an Australian friend has told me that baked goods can be a problem with customs. I'm going to send a small gift of BIRDIEBREAD to my friend and see how long it takes and if it makes it through customs. I'll let you know what happens! The alternative would be to come up with a dry mix and cones package but then, the convenience of getting them already made is moot.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
yes please let me no wether or not they get through customs. also were abouts in australia is she from? becuse the melbourne customs is VERY strict with food regulations.

Ginich Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Hi all-Shrek and I did a community outreach project last week. We went to the Bahia Oaks Lodge for a Pet Fair they sponsored. Bahia Oaks is an upscale assisted living and senior residence where people are allowed to keep their pets. There were about 12 groups invited to attend from Guide Dogs/Service Dogs/K-9 , Pet Groomers, Specialty stores to Florida West Coast Avian Society/BIRDIEBREAD. We got lots of attention and I hope we recruited some new members, volunteers and prospective parronts. Shrek was very interested in all the big dogs and people were very interested in what FWCAS does. For his first public outing, Shrek turned out to be quite the social charmer. The complete article is in the June BIRDIEBREAD E-newsletter. If you would like a copy, just PM me your regular email because the pdf is too large to upload here! Also, there is a June Special on Veggie Cones & Muffins with the lowest prices this year and an opportunity for free shipping too!

Ginich Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
It was a busy time earlier this summer, traveling north to NJ and DC to visit my grandbabies and traveling to a few shows here in FL.

Well, I finally got the July/August CHIRPS and SQUAWKS e-newsletter done with
cool 2 TROPICAL HEAT WAVE SPECIALS cool

If you are a customer or subscriber and have not received your copy, I changed ISP and have had some not go through so please let me know and I'll send it right away. If you would like a copy, just PM your regular email and I'll be happy to send you a copy. It is too large to upload here. Unfortunately, Philip, I will have to wait until November to try to send to Australia now. Same for Canada unless we get an early winter. Since BIRDIEBREAD Cones and Muffins are homemade by me, I am afraid of the transit time in the mail this time of year. In the states this is not a problem since I mail USPS Priority and it only takes 2-4 days to arrive. I am featuring Cockatiels in the FWCAS Rescue this time, so if you have anyone in FL, there are some really pretty birdies available for adoption!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Aww bummer! Do let me know though when you are able to get it to Australia.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.