logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Dr_Wright #316954 05/24/07 12:44 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
wELLLL, LAST NIGHT WAS THE FINAL SHOW OF SEASON 3 AND SOMEONE VERY NEAR AND DEAR TO EVERYONE WAS KILLED OFF(sorry for shouting) As no one has posted about anything much I'm going to be kind -- but this was a great season and I cannot wait for next year...

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Dorothy Parker
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Roni #317368 05/25/07 10:46 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Oh, Roni, I had it taped and just watched it ... dumbfounded... that's all I can say. I thought he was a goner, then Desmond swam down and saved him from the girls then the one-eyed guy came down and started to kill the girls and Desmond got him and Charlie saved the girl long enough to get PART of the code but at least she told him the song ... and since he IS the musician he was able to stop the interferance but he saw the one-eyed guy outside with the grenade so he locked himself in the code room, wrote the message on his hand to Desmond, gave him that sweet look through the water with those eyes as he floated off... HOW SAD!!! But, my husband said, AT least they didn't kill 3! Poor Claire! Could you tell how the baby got upset at the same time?

Did you like the way it ended? Do you think it was a dream sequence of what would happen if they WERE rescued? Who do you think the funeral was for? It was supposed to answer questions but for me it just made more. frown

Trish

babyquacker #317371 05/25/07 11:15 PM
Gecko
Gecko
I think it was showing one possible reality for if they were rescued. A guy at work said he thinks the funeral was for BEN because when the director asked "friend or family" Jack said "neither." And Jack with all the maps and flying all over the Pacific waiting for another crash was pretty wild.

I personally thought the Charlie thing was dumb. A. why wouldn't you get the dive gear ready before you enter the code? B. the station wouldn't have flooded instantly so why close/lock the door at all? Or why not leave the room and close/lock it from the outside? I thought the Penny thing was good, though. And I did notice Claire's baby start crying at the same time.

I was SO glad Jin and Sayid weren't shot. And Hurley rocks! And WHAT is with Jack/Kate???? Too weird. And I still don't trust Juliette.

Someone said they're signed for three more seasons now. Woohoo!

Tbunny #325393 06/28/07 06:52 AM
Y
Y
Way to leave us hanging ;>

Though I've been thinking about something.. Where have all the scares from the first season gone? Like that strange smoke? Are we not getting an answer as to what it really is?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.