Next Thread
Print Thread
#313805 05/16/07 12:09 AM
D
dollars Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi everyone
I want to know how many of you believe in law of attraction. And what are your points to belive in or not to law of attraction.
Well myself i believe in law of attraction adn getting advantage of that also. Please write your view

Dollars
attract money, wealth, prosperity n healthy relationship
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
i believe that the law of attraction advocates positive thinking. i may not agree with entirely with wad it teaching but i take everything with a pinch of salt and try it out once.
so i say no harm trying.

Kenneth Kwan
Applied Knowledge Is Power
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Many people think the law of attraction works only in the positive, so they decide "not" to believe in when their positive thinking doesn't work. But how about when something happens at work that gets you in a bad mood... then something else seems to happen to [censored] you off LOL. There is a chain of events that has been set in motion --- all negative because of that first negative experience. That's also the law of attraction.

I remember being a kid and telling my mom I was sick so I had to stay home from school. I faked it, then before I knew it, I was actually sick HA HA...

I do believe in the law of attraction.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Yes. this law attracts negatives also.

das #315222 05/20/07 02:59 AM
D
dollars Offline OP
OP Offline
D
yeah das if you think -ve and want to attract -ve things, definitely results would be -ve too. Its totally depend how you use one thing.take example of salt. if you put it in a dish it works like magic and give taste but same salt if you put in wound then what will happen, I think we all know. Anyway thanks to reply

Dollars
Attract money, fame, prosperity, mental peace and healthy relationship

J
Koala
Koala
J
The law of attraction is much more than just positive thinking-you have to really believe, deep down, that what you are thinking about will come into your reality. That's the hard part for many people. They say affirmations, like "I am slim and healthy" but the mirror and what they experience makes them feel like liars to themselves.

I think the law of attraction involves becoming VERY aware of our thought patterns-are they mostly positive or mostly negative? If they are mostly negative, they can be consicously changed over time because we can CHOOSE how we think and feel. Like Happiness. It comes from within and is not dependent on outer circumstances. Those who study the Law of attraction know that they have a choice about what they think and feel and they know that that choice affects the reality they are creating.

Part of consciously using the law of attraction is to become aware of negative patterns in thinking that are creating a reality you don't really want and trying consciously to choose more positive thoughts and feelings.

Nothing is either good nor bad, but thinking makes it so. Not sure who said that but it's so true. It's very empowering to think and feel you have control over your life and your reality. You are not the victim of life unless you choose to be.

joanj #316828 05/24/07 03:31 AM
D
dollars Offline OP
OP Offline
D
yeah i agree with joanj

Dollars
Attract wealth prosperity fame and healthy relationship

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/06/24 02:11 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.