Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
P
Shark
Shark
P
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
oooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!! laugh

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
One sunny day in 2008, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President George W. Bush."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Bush is no longer President and doesn't reside here." The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President George W. Bush".

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Bush is no longer President and doesn't reside here." The man thanked him and again walked away . . .

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President George W. Bush."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Bush. I've told you already several times that Mr. Bush is not the President anymore and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you fine, I just love hearing your answer!" The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow"

P
Shark
Shark
P
hahahahaha!

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Without my imagination I would of died before reaching my twenties. I will be forty years old this year and I still am excited like a child when I see SpongeBob, the Minions and Elmo (not since the man with his real voice disappeared thanks to liars and people believing it). I also love to play games, color and do things like that. Plus I have my four musketeers always near and they are Ti-Pit (teddy bear), Gagou (cabbage patch doll - 1 of the rare thin ones), Coin Coin (a stuffed duck) and Elmo (got him in a shopping mall about 10 years later - he is about 10 inch tall and naked); I also had close to two-hundred different ones that I lost in a fire. Most people think it's all childish and even some go as far as thinking only mentally challenged or mentally ill people do that when they are adults and I do not care!

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Is play valuable? Very much so. Children learn through play and research has shown that adults learn faster through play too.

I guess that's why it was introduced into the business world as team-days, days-out, etc., with some companies going as far as allocating time every week for their employees to just 'do their own thing' at work.

I wonder what 'play' people would like to be allowed to do at work?

N
N
I do not agree with play at work unless it is part of your work. I for sure would hate to pay for someone to do anything but work. For those lucky to have a job you get some breaks while at work so just do whatever during these breaks and then do your work. It's not like we are slaves when we do have a job, we get to go back home after the hours of work so relax and have fun then. It's like the people who asks for paid time off just because they have kids, you decided to have kids it's your job to take care of them not anyone else.

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Play is important not only for humans but for others across the animal kingdom. Young (and older) animals learn through play. Play allows them to develop new skills, to learn about their environment and to pick up numerous attributes including communication, bonding, respect, etc. It is such a pity when people lose the desire to play in their daily life or even forget how to do it. Do you have any tips for keeping playful no matter your age?

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.