logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Well, it has really been a while since posting. I hope you will forgive me. I've just completed a major household/office move (still some things to be done) and needed to focus attention on that process. BUT, GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING!

How do I know? I've SEEN how many visitors have come to see the few posts here and KNOW you're out there. That's good. I will be much more visible from now on and hope you will be, too!

Take a moment to post to a topic or create your own new topic or ask a question. (You're old hands at this. You know how it's done.) I'm in for the long term and want to make this an active friendly place for those of you starting or returning to a career.

Let's hear from you!

Sharlene Thomas
Career Training Editor, Bella Online
CreativeHandz
StariaMelodies
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Hi, I'm a newbie on the forum. I am 21 and have been in the workforce since I was 14. I have a myriad of widely varied experiences under my belt and am still having difficulty deciding on a career. Thought this place might be a good place to hang around

Love Always, Katie
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Thanks for posting, Katie. Appreciate your stopping by and hope you will continue to do so. Just starting out can be frightening -- just finding your niche. But, it's a wonderful journey!

Sharlene Thomas
CreativeHandz
StariaMelodies
E
E
In life, it is always a learning process. I have learn the most fundamental truth which is "You are what you think".

Thought, being a form of energy, sends out a frequency that draws like experiences to you. When you think about 'positive' things you tend to have positive experiences. Thinking about 'negative things' tends to draw negative experiences.

I've learned and applied this technique in my freelance and it has it brought me more business as a result.

As we go about on our life's journey applying the Law of Attraction, we are able to get the result or the things we want in life. Having a good grade will not neccessarily land us a good job but with the right attitude and the right mindset, we are able to attract the success we want. We need to be aware of what we are thinking so that we attract what we truly desire.

Feel free to download a Free Report on the Law of Attraction.

Cheers
Hazel

Zebra
Zebra
The above report/link takes an age to download. It's all hype and advertising. I wouldn't bother......

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Thanks for the tip, Alexandria. It's a great update to the various visualization methods used during the 70s 80s and 90s, but it may be better for people to Google this on their own, rather than get locked onto a page that takes forever to download.

Focusing all your energy towards your goals has always been the tried and true method for achieving them. You find yourself choosing anything and everything that will further your reaching the future that you want so that you can recognize opportunities when they come knocking.

It can make for a very full library for Janes-of-all-trades, don't you think?

Sharlene Thomas
CreativeHandz
StariaMelodies
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.