Print Thread
B
bricore Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
B
Hello!
I am kind of new to making soap. I'd love to know an answer to a question I have too. I like the Melt and Pour method and I like Goats milk soap (oh, that stuff is so nice!) Anyway, I wanted to make melt and pour soap with goat milke. Someone told me that you can't add enough goat milk to it to get the benifits of the goat milk without recking the soap (because it would be too much liquid with Melt and Pour and goat milk added together.) That you can only add like maybe a tablespoon to each bar but that would be it? Is this ture?
I'll be watching this post for the answer for sure because I just love both of these things and hope that some how there is a way to make it together and not have to do it a different way.

Thanks,

Dora Renee' Wilkerson
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
At the bottom of the page, it mentions adding dry goat's milk to melt and pour.
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Kim - Paranormal; 04/05/07 11:45 AM.

Kim DeLeary
Paranormal Editor
B
bricore Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
B
Thank-you!

I getting my diary goats this weekend and I really enjoy the ease of melt and pour (and not having to worry about blowing up anything is nice too!)

I am going to go check that out now because I hope I can get the benifits of the goats milk with the ease of Melt and pour together (I guess I always want everything the easy way but that's just me.)

Thanks for posting that link. I am going to go check it out now.

Dora Renee' Wilkerson

B
bricore Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
B
Hey, I just checked that link out. I like the goat milk with honey too! I have to try that.

Thanks again,

Dora Renee' Wilkerson

B
bricore Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
B
Me again, I played around with the goat milk and melt and pour some. I did some mini movies on it too. I posted itBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
it sounds like fun. now you got me wanting to make soap pronto. smile

Kim DeLeary
Paranormal Editor
B
bricore Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
B
Go for it! Soap making is fun.

I just made some that I put pictures inside of it (for a mothers day gift for my mom this year. I hope she likes them.)

I have them posted here

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.