Hi Fellow Bowlers:

I am currently in training to be the next bowling editor for BellaOnline.com. I began on Monday (4/9/07) and have posted two articles, updated some of the links, and done some general cleanup of the site. Please keep in mind that I am only in the inital stages of getting myself set up so there may be vestiges of the previous editor remaining through out the site. I will endeavor, with your help and support, to make this a website that you are happy to visit regularly and tell your friends about.

As we move forward and get settled in, I hope you'll agree that our objective should be to move this site in a positive direction. This site should not be, for example, about how "in-your-face-good" a bowler is, how many high scores someone has bowled (high scores alone do not make someone better than another), nor about how one piece of equipment is better than another (personal preferences and how they actually throw the ball make the most difference in which is "better"). There are many other venues on the worldwide web that a person can visit for that purpose, don't you agree?

What I hope we'll be doing is developing this website with the intent and sole purpose of fostering and promoting the sport of bowling. We come here for helpful hints, advice, and support from fellow bowlers. Our love of the game will carry us far and help us build a site that anyone, bowler or not, will come and visit. Let's have some good, clean fun and experiences.

Let's hear from you to kickstart the bowling forum and get some good, solid discussions going again.

Best regards, Choc576

Last edited by choc576; 04/18/07 12:37 PM.