logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#307709 04/17/07 09:03 PM
OP Offline
Can ANYONE explain.....I woke this morning with two words on my arm (bisept) H with an upside U above it. there was more to this word but was cursive not sure what it was!! The second word was booT the T had a dbl line crossing the top. It WAS NOT in INK and is beginning to fade. My house has been colder thsan norm with the heat on the past couple of days. Two the flames on my candles rise and flicker like I have NEVER seen before. WEll in this hm anyway. The home we moved from had a friendly spirit Yes I saw her on occasin. I will leave it at that. But thison my arm what does it mean. My dog sleeps with me and she never woke duting the nite. PLEASE can anyone explain??

IF SO.

Thanks Much

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Is it possible that you were sleeping on a cloth or other material that left an impression on your skin? Perhaps some stitching on clothing that left an impression?

it's worth while to rule out 'normal' explanations.

Hope this helps
Anna

Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.... John Lennon

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Parakeet
Parakeet
If I woke up with writting on my arm, I'd think that I'd been trying to write myself notes in my sleep or half-sleep. My dog would sleep through that (she sleeps through me waking up and scrambling for anything to write with/on on a regular basis and always has.)

Not that I haven't seen a number of inexplicible events in my life, but I find that whenever I don't trust my dog's sense of what's okay and what's not, I'm sorry.

Julie

OP Offline
you knowI thought of that ALL DAY to. But there was nothing I slept on or near that could have caused this. That is why I came here, in hopes to find a bit more out.

OP Offline
well that would be good too..but this is on my rt arm. I am NOT left handed. Will rule this out too. Oh too did I mention this is NOT ink. It is like under the skin on my arm.

OP Offline
this is definately a message of some sort. this form of communication is rare, but documented, I have seen this and yes someone is contacting this person. Not always positive when this sort of thing appears, but is a situation that is going to be watched

OP Offline
you know this could not be so as the writing was not backwards. today it is still there. IT IS NOT ink. zIt is honestly under my skin

K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
That is weird. You have to rule out any ordinary reasons for the what is happening before finding a paranormal reason for the event. What is happening now? Is it still there?

Kim DeLeary
Paranormal Editor
OP Offline
Yes I do know............by yesterday, three days it was gone as mysteriously as it appeared.I haven't a clue where it came from or the meaning of it. Sparks my curiosity like nothing ever before.was able to get a pic of it when it was just new, with my cell phone. Along with my little girl there were several other people who saw it on my arm. It was my upper arm on the inside. The rt arm. I am not left handed. Don't know what sort of meaning it mt have. Am going to see if a friend of mine can copy the pic I took from my razrI don't dwel on the after world and its spirits, but do believe they and it does exhist. Am just cutious as can be, who wouldn't be. My next step is going to the court house to look at land records, just to find some history of the house we live in. I know it is older and built on to. Would love to do more research, just not sure where to look. It freaked me out at first but now am more curious than ever. I HONESTLY know this is something I have NEVER seen. Have ssen showdows in the past in my office, and have felt temp changes. But never knew anything like this could be possible.

C
Gecko
Gecko
C
It sounds to me like someone is trying to contact you from the other side. Have you considered talking with a Spiritual Medium? You don't always have to be face to face with her/him. Sometimes they can do long distance readings. Might be a good way to get some insight. Your idea of looking at land records is a good way to start, too.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.