logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Amoeba
Amoeba
Sounds a little weird to me & I am a believer. But hey Stranger things have happened.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
OP Offline
a little weird is an understatement. but yes it did indeed happen. have felt and seen things out of the normal in the past. but never in my life have experienced such a thing.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I have never experineced anything like that in my lifetime but I know of a few people that have experienced some pretty stange things. A good friend of mine is a medium and she always tells me stories about things that she has experienced.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
OP Offline
if you should in conversation with your friend, mention this to see what exactly what meaning it may have had.? I seem to attract unique energy. have experienced other unexplained things. This definately does not frighten me, just REALLY makes me curious. just looking for more insite to things like this. Can find little info on the writing, other than the fact that there ARE a few reported cases as well.

J
J
Hello padron. I am the editor here, been investigating paranormal activity basically all my life (my parents are investigator, kinda grew up around it). The only time I have seen with my own eyes this happening is during a channeling event or when a spirit has entered the body of someone. The one that stands out the most to me is when we were in the presence of someone channeling, they couldn't speak a clear language anyone of us could comprehend. The spirit was asked repeatedly "what is your name?" When verbal communication wouldn't work, the spirit "raised" their name on the forearms of the person. It was a purplish color, kindof like when you get a bruise. It stayed on her arms for almost a week. As far as waking up with it on your arms, I haven't encountered anything like it before but like you said, there are documented cases of it.

Amoeba
Amoeba
maybe that's what happened then, maybe a spirit trying to tell her something entered her body while she was sleeping & wrote that on her arm. if i was you i would be checking everything that i could think of that had to do w/ a boot.

OP Offline
no.no channeling when this happened. Just woke up yo iy on my right bisept. At first thought it was ink as well, but then when trying to wash off saw it was not
It does not scare me this sort of thing never has. Just sparks my curiosity more than ever. Did some checking with town records, this person, or the name is non exhistant where I live.

Amoeba
Amoeba
keep us posted if you find anything out. have you joined my dream group, i know a few people in the group would like to hear about what happened & they might even be able to help you out. quite a few of them are into paranormal stuff.

Koala
Koala
ok so it is not a name have you looked for a brand? like for cattle or maybe a place.... maybe you were channaling in your sleep? do you remember the dream you had that night?

OP Offline
no no dream that nt. but do at times see thingsthat are about to happen. have had spirits come to me though

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.