Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
It wasn't Sanjaya's fault, he didn't have any control over the votes. He just went with the flow and didn't give up. I do respect him for that.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I saw Constantine with his old band Pray for the Soul of Betty, Jan. of last year. They put on an amazing show. He is so full of energy on stage. I wanted to go see him when he did his solo tour but didnt have the money. I am hope to go see him when he tours with his album, which came out 8/7. I am buying it tomorrow smile

A friend of mine recorded his Boston show (on his solo tour) and showed it to me, he still had that same raw energy that he had with Betty. My friends & I call it sex on a stick...lol.

Last edited by honey415; 08/23/07 08:36 AM.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I completely forgot about him. I really did.
Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Amoeba
Amoeba
How can you forget about him? He is too gorgeous!!! In fact I am listening to him right now. I just HAD to buy his ne cd....it is amazing, just like him.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
honey415 #337946 09/02/07 12:19 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I do apologize for forgetting. I agree - gorgeous. I'm going to check out his CD. Thank you so much for posting.
Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

A
A
Hi again Chel,

You are officially now my favorite journalist!

My favorite AI Season was the season of Clay, season 2.

Favorite because of Clay of course. Love the guy! He has talent and is funny as heck. Charisma, charm, humility, intelligence (be sure to watch him on "Are you Smarter Than a 5th grader.") and as big a heart as anyone could have.

I posted this next info on another thread.

American Idol Rewind is set to start showing Season 2 (Clay's)on September 30. Apparently WGN has confirmed it and you can check it in your own area. The info is not available in my area yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE:
"There's been constant rumors of American Idol 2 being re-broadcasted in syndication ever since American Idol 1: Rewind launched, in syndication, back in 2005.

WGN Superstation, one of the broadcasters of American Idol: Rewind, has confirmed that the second season of American Idol will begin repeating with extra goodies added in beginning the weekend of September 29/30. Episodes will be aired every weekend.

So, get ready to see a lot more of these memorable Clay performances, beginning September 30. Check local listings to see where and when American Idol: Rewind airs in your area."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna find it wherever it is and watch it and record it!

Ann :-)

ann s #339379 09/07/07 09:23 PM
A
A
Honey,

I did enjoy Constantine a lot!

Wasn't he in an off Broadway play, too? He just put out an album.

He has been very busy,

Ann

ann s #339529 09/08/07 08:32 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I thought he was in a play, too. Hmmm . . . I need to look that up. Ann, thank you for posting and the great compliment.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Amoeba
Amoeba
he was in a play ON broadway, he played sammy in the wedding singer. i dindt get to see it but some of my friends did & they said that he was awesome. he also did on other play, not sure if it was on or off broadway...i think it was on though. i think it was called beck or something like that.

he was also supposed to do a tv show w/ kelsey grammer & spent like 6 months doing it & then kelsey decided that he didnt like the show. he has been in the bold & the beautiful though. i think he is taking a break from that for a while to promote his album (which is awesome btw) but he is expected to be back on b&b.

honey415 #339581 09/08/07 12:28 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I thought I'd heard about the Kelsey Grammer show, but then I didn't hear anything mainstream about it.
smile

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.