Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Lordsaveme #305142 04/05/07 05:15 AM
E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
Lordsaveme,have u gota problem with me?
why are u picking on me wherever i write.
Whats your problem?
huh?
why dont u pm what ur problem with me is.?

A bogus guru is unreal.I have come across bogus gurus in keral,the state i come from.i have seen people who have had experiences with bitter gurus.
India has produced wonderful gurus too like
Shiri sai baba,swami nityananda,pramahansa yogananda,ramakrishnaparamahansa,ramana maharshi...there are many more that i cant add in the list...many more
in the nowthere is saya saibaba a saint,mata amritnandamayi,sree sree ravi shankar.i dono much abt them.i do know their teahings are good to read and to be followed.i however dono more coz i havent tried to.i have read many books on them all.
very reecently i came across teachings of swmi muktananda,disciple of swami nityananda.his teachings are beautiful.just wonderful.
but i havent seen any of these gurus...none of them....i have just read on them all and find their teachings absolutely superb.

i canbnot claim someone i dono as bogus.when i said abt bogus guru its the ones i came across in our place.there are plenty.

i hope u wil stop ur questioning.

are u always so harsh? or is it just me?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Lordsaveme #305143 04/05/07 05:16 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Doesn't guru mean remover of darkness covering spiritual light.

engee #305154 04/05/07 05:47 AM
L
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
L
Originally Posted By: engee
Lordsaveme,have u gota problem with me?
why are u picking on me wherever i write.
Whats your problem?
huh?
why dont u pm what ur problem with me is.?

A bogus guru is unreal.I have come across bogus gurus in keral,the state i come from.i have seen people who have had Wxperiences with bitter gurus.
India has produced wonderful gurus too like
Shiri sai baba,swami nityananda,pramahansa yogananda,ramakrishnaparamahansa,ramana maharshi...there are many more that i cant add in the list...many more
in the nowthere is saya saibaba a saint,mata amritnandamayi,sree sree ravi shankar.i dono much abt them.i do know their teahings are good to read and to be followed.i however dono more coz i havent tried to.i have read many books on them all.
very reecently i came across teachings of swmi muktananda,disciple of swami nityananda.his teachings are beautiful.just wonderful.
but i havent seen any of these gurus...none of them....i have just read on them all and find their teachings absolutely superb.

i canbnot claim someone i dono as bogus.when i said abt bogus guru its the ones i came across in our place.there are plenty.

i hope u wil stop ur questioning.

are u always so harsh? or is it just me?

What do you mean by saying that bogus Guru is unreal. How do you find that out? What are the parameters by which you judge? I am curious to know.

A girl from Japan.
Lordsaveme #305157 04/05/07 05:54 AM
E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
man u are harsh!!!
hmm..lets see now...i am not a complete dictionary in spirituality as i pointed out before i want to loearn more.

these bogus gurus we came across or happened to hear abt were the ones who were into bad stuffs like women etc.they wud do poojas and stuffs and chant etc and wear al the orange dress but then they were caught by the police.
well this was case in my friends polace.
i havent met anyone.so i cant say i have seen a bogus guru.

engee #305413 04/06/07 02:18 AM
F
F
Originally Posted By: engee
man u are harsh!!!
hmm..lets see now...i am not a complete dictionary in spirituality as i pointed out before i want to loearn more.

these bogus gurus we came across or happened to hear abt were the ones who were into bad stuffs like women etc.they wud do poojas and stuffs and chant etc and wear al the orange dress but then they were caught by the police.
well this was case in my friends polace.
i havent met anyone.so i cant say i have seen a bogus guru.

what is pooja?

I Follow Christ
follower #305419 04/06/07 03:18 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Those who are in search of peace should not question everything. They should first have the ability to understand the answers. otherwise it is like teaching a kid the Theory of relativity.

Modern Woman #305451 04/06/07 06:46 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Pooja is a worship service with a similar format to Sunday service in a Christian church. It is a time for offering prayers of thanksgiving and asking for blessings from our spiritual source, by whatever name you use.

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
yes, Susan , you are right.
How come you know all this?
Any Indian connection?

Modern Woman #305485 04/06/07 09:33 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
During the 1980s I was an interfaith minister - in preparation studied many world religions.

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
That is wonderful.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Susan Helene Kramer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.