logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Gecko
Gecko
Quote:
Jenna, you said that we shuld shed light on the mysteries that everyone is seeking before we hit them with condemnation.
What Mysteries?

In my experience, a lot of non-believers seem to be seeking after inner peace and the meaning of life etc... I'm saying that the answer to these questions lies within a personal relationship with Jesus.

Quote:
Jenna, it is fine that you want a good reputation on here and want respect but you go ahead and tell Alexandra that she will not go to Heaven if she continues to follow Buddha and see what she says to you.

It's not that I WANT a good reputation, I HAVE one. I have one because I offer a place for everyone to reasonably approach me and contemplate God. Whether they are ready to accept Jesus is not up to me. I am just the seed spreader, not the water or the sun or the soil which makes the seed grow. If someone wants an answer to a question, I iwwill offer my answer and they know what they are getting from me. They also know I will not judge them. You should try it once in a while... it's a much better way to lead others to the wonderfulness of salvation than chasing them around a forum bashing them with your Bible. I sit quietly with mine open and give to those who approach. I know for a fact that God brings those to me that He has made ready. I will tell people about Hell if God has lead them to me and given me the words to say to them.

"We, we, we...." Hmmmm sounds fishy to me. If everyone has ganged up on Dave, why are you so mad???? Nobody is mad at you now...Curious... and how quick is Dave to respond to your post??? It's like he's sitting right there with you.... wink

JESUS DOESN'T HOLD UP A STANDARD, HE HOLDS UP A MIRROR AND SAYS REFLECT ME!
Jenna Robinson
Bella Online Bible Basics
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BiblBasixEditor #298547 03/12/07 03:52 AM
Gecko
Gecko
Jenna
Thanks for approved free conversation here and tolerate about my sentences, also you Amadeus and Dave.

Amadeus
You come here with love, and I love you, Dave and other clubber too, for me it's not important to departure to hell and see you in heaven.

You wrote about proof, which kind of proof you offered? Less reasonable or logical. I saw you believed with your heart? You love to believe so believe, you assume other ways are false, maybe you were right but did you ponder about it?

We have a proverb: "let Jesus stay in his religion and Moses in his religion".
In Persian: "Eisa be dine khodesh va Mosa be dine Khodesh"
I think we can love and respect each other with different opinion and mentality.

I don't see the world in binary situation, 0 or 1, Satan or God, bad or good, maybe I was wrong but can't accept any thing without understanding.

Modern Woman #298550 03/12/07 04:37 AM
Zebra
Zebra
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
(proverbs 26:11)

TexasDave, you seem to be dispaying very dog-like behaviour....You have been banned several times, you keep coming back with this constant diatribe, and you keep getting banned, again.
You must sure like the taste ofd your own mess....

"Insanity is repeating the same behaviour over and over again, and expecting a different result."

Your own behaviour bears testimony to the fact that you are either a fool, or slightly off your head.

If not both.

Alexandra #298559 03/12/07 05:01 AM
Wolf
Wolf
Can we not ignore his posts?

Alexandra #298562 03/12/07 05:08 AM
T
Shark
Shark
T
I get banned because the darkness hates the light lest its evil deeds should be exposed. Bringing the light (Christ) to bear causes some people to get offended and angry. That's O.K. Its good to sometimes get people out of their comfort zone. Especially if they're comfortable in the handbasket. I keep coming back because the Holy Spirit calls me back. I will probably leave again when I am called away. Sometimes its not about someone who even responds to my posts. Sometimes its about who is just reading them. I'm reminded of a true story of a Pastor who pleaded with a man for hours to come to Christ but to no avail. Did He waste his time? No, because years later He found out that the man whom he had pleaded with had a son who heard his pleas to his father and never forgot what the Pastor said. When he got older he gave his life to Jesus Christ and became a pastor of a large church. I have heard this man speak at our church. His is a powerful testimony. You never know who's listening.

texasdave7 #298586 03/12/07 08:13 AM
Zebra
Zebra
"A fool is known by a multitude of words."

"Those who don't know, speak.
Those who do know, do. "

Amazing how many brackets you fall into...
in spite of being repeatedly told by so many here (Christian and atheist alike) that your methods are both unwelcome and questionable, you still persist in your obstinacy, and end up sounding like the braying donkey....

Does it not seem strange to you that, within our exchanges, out of the two of us, it is the devout bible-bashing christian who preaches 'Repent your sins and come to christ' that has proven himself insulting and offensive, whilst the 'Heathen, false-Religion unbeliever' has remained dignified and polite throughout?
I thought we'd made a promise to each other to maintain dignity respect and politeness?

I thought we were doing so well.

Shame.

I am still ignoring your posts, by the way.

Alexandra #298591 03/12/07 08:30 AM
Wolf
Wolf
Why do you keep responding to him? He is playing a mind game.

Modern Woman #298607 03/12/07 08:56 AM
Zebra
Zebra
I wasn't responding to him. I was merely addressing a comment to him. If he's playing mind games, he's not succeeding with me.

I am quite happily 'ignoring this user' - ! laugh

Alexandra #298609 03/12/07 08:58 AM
Wolf
Wolf
Then do not look at what he writes.

texasdave7 #298612 03/12/07 09:03 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
First of all, I am not a Bible Thumper. I don't even go to the Bible about Jesus and God until someone asks me for proof. Then I go to the Bible and offer proof, but, it's not proof they want to hear "because it was only men who wrote the Bible and not God".

Jenna, you wait for people to come ask you about the Bible or God?

Paul went out from Antioch to spread the gospel of Christ. Jesus walked for miles to spread the word of God. He went to the mountains to talk to people, went to their houses and went into villages and towns to talk about the goodness of God. He didn't wait for people to come to Him and neither did Paul.

The lost will not approach us, we have to approach them.

When you get to Heaven, God is going to ask you two questions:

"Did you know my Son?" and "Who did you care enough to bring with you?"

Are you going to say, "No one Father. No one approached me and asked about you."

Mark 16:15 - 16 says: And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Right there it tells us to go out to the people. It doesn't say wait and let people come up and ask you about the gospel.

Our church held the drama, "Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames" last night for night one of three. At the end of it, over forty people turned their lives over to God. Sure, they came to us but not before we went out to them and handed out tickets to people and hung up posters.

Don't tell them about Hell because you might scare them and scaring them is no way to bring them to God.

Jesus spoke about Hell almost twice as much as he talked about Heaven. The Book of Revelations is all about the horrors of Hell and what happens when you approach the throne without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

In Revelations 21:5-8, it reads:

Then He who sat on the Throne and said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are truthful and faithful."
And He siad to me, "Itis done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things and I will be His God and he shall be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, abonimable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolators and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second Death.

Mark 9:48, Matthew 13: 42, 50, Revelation 20, Luke 16:23, Matthew 25: 41, 46, John 3:17-18.

Those are just a few places that speak of Hell. It also spoken about in the Old Testament as well.

Don't tell them about Hell. Why not? Jesus did.

You want to sit and wait for people to come to you, that is fine. Me? I am going out into all the lands and spread the gospel. How are you going to get a harvest from your seeds if you do not go out and spread some seeds?

I am not mad at people for ganging up on Dave and I really do not care if people get mad at me for trying to spread the good news. Paul went to jail for it and Jesus was put to death for it.

Mad at me? I would rather have them mad at me for speaking the truth and trying to spread the news of God rather than have be friendly with me and then watch them go to Hell because I didn't try to plant a seed.

Of course people are mad at Dave and I. We are Christians and it goes with the territory.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.