Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I am looking at doing a new feature to the site. I would like to do a profile on a group/company/organization/person every month. I would like to feature them in the newsletter and on the site in an article.

What exactly is this feature? It is simply a profile/interview with the person/group on what it means to live with HIV/AIDS, their personal story, etc. I would like to put a human face to this disease and this is one of the ways we can do it.

So how do we go about doing it? Simply! I would love to have you submit names or people or groups that you think would like to be covered or should have their stories heard. I want people and groups of all different types. All you have to do is click on me and send me a message and I will contact the person or group, or you can have them contact me. It's pretty simple.

You like this idea??????

Thoughts???

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
good idea laugh

PlusDrugStore-With us buying drugs online is 100% safe and secure|Women's Health Drugs

Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Thanks! now if I could just get some people who will respond and wouldn't mind being profiled.

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Wolf
Wolf
This is a very good idea.

Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
thanks CD ;0)

Wolf
Wolf
Hi, Jase.
In India if you have AIDs, you don't want anyone to know. How is it in other countries?

Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Aids is a very embarassing disease to admit one has. It is common to not admit your disease to anyone, no matter the geographic ;0)

Wolf
Wolf
But that is wrong.

Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Yes it is, but it's a personal choice we have to respect.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
It seems no matter what kinda medical form you fill out asks if yr HIV or have AIDS i went to the dentist the other day and while filling out the reg. form it ask just that r u HIV or do u have AIDS, How many people would actually fill that in if they have the virus with all the discrimination thats out there against people with the virus, what r they gonna do thats different the dentist wears gloves, a mask ,eye gear, if yr hiv what r they gonna wear a suit of armor i don't blame people for not telling, and what if you have the virus but haven't been tested yet so u don't know if u have it or not, How many people are gonna stand up and say wooo hooo i have aids

Rosie L
Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
exactly Sky ;0) The only ones I'd be honest with would be my regular doctor or in the case of an emergency personally.

I know where I live, people that have thought it was "okay" and have told others they have the AIDS virus, and then find out that they are ostracized and publicly destroyed.

It is so sad.

People need to educate themselves about HIV & AIDS, but they won't - they would rather be ignorant of the whole topic. They are total homo-phobics.

Stop the Aging Process, Get Energized,
Stop Diabetes, Take Care of Yourself!
Listen to Dr. Keller's Audio Message.
www.deteraging.com
Jase, some time you should do a feature on parents, with children living with the hiv virus,
and how its effected there lives.
my daughter has been living with hiv since i think it was 1991 when she was diagnosed with the virus. The stress with every time she gets sick is overwhelming,i find my self questioning every symptom. from kidney infections, to colds. am i gonna lose her now. it really takes its toll on me.

Rosie L
Lady J Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Sky -

I wouldn't mind doing features on anyone with hiv aids... as long as they are glbt... since that is the site that i have to write for.

feel free to email me...

gaylesbiannews@bellaonline.com

Oh, O.K

Rosie L
P
P
My name is Bradley Fowler and I am HIV positive. I have been living with this virus for fourteen years and have been blessed to have excellent health and positive support from family and friends. I am interested in taking part in your plight for interviews. I am available when ever you need. You can contact me at auhorblfowler@yahoo.com. I have recently begun establishing a online HIV counseling service, which I am filing the necessary forms to become a non-profit entity. You can view the website at www.hivcounseling.info for further details on the service. I anticipate hearing from you. Hopefully, together we can make a difference in the minds of our country and those living with HIV/AIDS.

Sincerely,
Bradley Fowler

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.