Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Modern Woman #296531 03/04/07 08:40 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
If we walk away when we feel we are not agreeing with someone else, then we as Christians, are not doing our job.

If we just talk about how good our relationship is with Jesus without saying their beliefs are wrong, according to God's laws, then how will they know?

I have no problem having a fun time debating whether God exists or not to someone else, but when they tell me that I can't use the Bible as proof or the truth then they leave me no alternative
to go another route because the Bible is the epitomy of truth.

It is my job as a Christian to minister the gospels of Jesus Christ. It is my job as a Christian to tell of the Good News.

It is my job as a Christian to praise and worship God and tell people how greta He is. How he is the Great I Am, how He is the Alpha and Omega.

It is my job as a Christian to open the door in someone's heart so God can walk right in and convict them.

It's not even my job. Job is a bad word. It's my RESPONSIBILITY as a Christian to tell people who believe in Buddha, Mohammed and whoever else they believe in besides God, that they are indeed heading down the wrong path

I don't start out harsh, it's when people tell me to talk about God without using the Bible or when they call me Satan, then yes, I will get a bit offended and start hitting them with the harsh reality of where they heading and with whom they are heading there with.

It is a harsh reality so if you don't want to know, then don't ask or attempt to goad and everything will be cool.

If you do not follow the Laws of Christ, if you do not accept him into your heart, if you do not pray and ask Him for forgiveness of your sins, if you believe in any other god but God, if you believe the Bible is a fairytale, then you are going to Hell plain and simple.

There simply is no way to sugarcoat something like that.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
I fully agree with you. but take education. You do not teach the higher maths immediately. you go from numerals. I believe that rather than talking in a way that blocks people, listen to them first. talk about how Jesus' love can change everything. I agree with what all you have said in your post and sometimes I asm also at a loss to understand about to explain the truth. But I have found- some people will never like to hear the truth. Some people will. I then talk to the second type.

I admire your love and committment to Christ. I feel blessed talking to you.

Modern Woman #296574 03/04/07 12:56 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Yes, Cdm,

You are right. If I didn't do it the way that you suggested, then I will make a conscience effort to do it that way.

I will also watch out for those people who want to lead me into an argument about what is truth and what is not. It is only my responsibility to open the door and it is the Lord's responsibility to convict their hearts.

From now on, I will refuse to be lead into arguments and focus more on answering people's questions and glorifying the Lord.

After all, I know what the truth is and I know where my destiny lies.

Thank you for your kind words Cdm and thank you for making me check myself. You may have prevented me from making future mistakes and turning people away from instead of bringing them to the Lord.

May the Lord Bless You richly, Cdm.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
T
Shark
Shark
T
The Bible says we must profess the WHOLE counsel of God. Jesus was not always gentle but He was always truthful. He spoke more of hell than heaven. He comforted but He also warned. He also offended many. Don't withhold the truth for fear of offending man. Preach the whole counsel of God for fear of offending God.

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: amadeus1220
Yes, Cdm,

You are right. If I didn't do it the way that you suggested, then I will make a conscience effort to do it that way.

I will also watch out for those people who want to lead me into an argument about what is truth and what is not. It is only my responsibility to open the door and it is the Lord's responsibility to convict their hearts.

From now on, I will refuse to be lead into arguments and focus more on answering people's questions and glorifying the Lord.

After all, I know what the truth is and I know where my destiny lies.

Thank you for your kind words Cdm and thank you for making me check myself. You may have prevented me from making future mistakes and turning people away from instead of bringing them to the Lord.

May the Lord Bless You richly, Cdm.

Let us not thank each other. Let us say Jesus guided both of us.

texasdave7 #296706 03/05/07 01:39 AM
Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: texasdave7
The Bible says we must profess the WHOLE counsel of God. Jesus was not always gentle but He was always truthful. He spoke more of hell than heaven. He comforted but He also warned. He also offended many. Don't withhold the truth for fear of offending man. Preach the whole counsel of God for fear of offending God.

we can do all this if we are Jesus. But weare not. Jesus could show his glory within a fraction of nano second. we can not. Let us be his followers and do what he wanted us to do.

You can have a discussion with a fanatic muslim for a million years. you will get nothing but a tired mind. Why not to talk more of Glory of God?

Modern Woman #296806 03/05/07 08:24 AM
Gecko
Gecko
Originally Posted By: /
He spoke more of hell than heaven

Dear Dave
I thought Jesus died for erase our sins, beside he must has spoken with believers, who their sins were wiped, so for who he spoken to about hell?
Is it fair that just because I believe him despite of my sins have to go to heaven for ever and otherwise no believe, have to stay eternal in hell whether I was bad or good?
For just a simple thing my destiny will change deeply!!!! I really disable to understand the concepts!!!

amadeuse
pardon if I was offensive. I don't want to resent any body. we can be freind with different opinions.

babak #296827 03/05/07 10:00 AM
Wolf
Wolf
When we say that Jesus died for our sins, does that mean that we are all forgiven?

Modern Woman #296854 03/05/07 11:09 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Jesus spoke to everyone. Believers and non-believers. He spoke of hell BEFORE He was crucified. He spoke of the horrors of hell and the wonders of Heaven.

Cdm, Jesus did die and all of our sins were forgiven as soon as we accepted Christ as the Savior and acknowledged that He did die for us and for our sins to be wiped clean.

Also, cdm, please know that if you were the only person alive at that time, Jesus would have still died for you.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
babak #296863 03/05/07 11:23 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: babak
you call it he! I'm not sure but proud of it if it was a man any way. where did jeusus go and from where he will going to back? your God isn't present now! but Satan is still with us! lol
how much we would spend in dream/legend? let think

Babak, My God is very present with me now. God is always with me. Where did Jesus go? Ummm...He went to Heaven to create a room for me in His Father's mansion after He was crucified and after I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior.

He will be coming back to Earth to call up the Holy Spirit and there will be a great rapture and we will join Him in the splendor of Heaven...well...some of us will. Others, unfortunately will spend eternity in Hell.

Yes, Satan is with us now but so is Jesus. When Satan tries to attack, you just tell him that you have been bought by the Blood of Christ and rebuke Him. Resist the devil and he will flee.

BTW, you have not offended me. I am not easily offended because I am a beacon in which Christ's light shines through me.

I just feel saddened for people who do not and will not accept Christ as the Lord and that God sent Him here for us. I feel saddened because those are the people who will be subjected to an eternity of torment along with Satan.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.