Modern Woman #296105 03/02/07 11:33 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Cdm,

I would love to have an open and frank discussion about what I said in the past posts and I also wrote quite a bit about evolution in a couple of them but iw ill tell you exactly about what the Bible says about evolution. Read it with an open mind.

Genesis 1:26 - 28 says:

Then God said, "Let us make man in our own image, according to our likeness, let him have dominion over the fish and the sea, over the birds of the air and over the cattle, over all of the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female, He created them. Then God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it, have dominion over the fish of the sea; the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

So if we evolved from some primordial sludge from the ocean or from the apes, then how can we have dominion over them?

God created us in His image, if our image was apelike or sea sludge like, then why would our image change?

If we evolved from the apes, then why are there still apes and why aren't they birthing human babies?

I will tell you why. All life will produce like life.

Why did Darwin discount his own theories of evolution in later life?

Cdm, you can discuss or ask me anything you like. I was making sense to Alexandra and almost reached her so she chose to ignore me and my posts.

Iwould hope you don't that Cdm because that truly is Satan moving in her. Satan didn't like the fact that I was starting to reach her so he told her to shut me off ands she did.

Also you asked me what authority I have to say the things I did?

I was given the authority by Jesus Christ to say those things. He gave me the authority to say them the very day that he wrote my name in the Book of Life. The day I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior.

Want to know exactly what Jesus went through for us and why it is shameful for us not to believe in Him?
Follow this link to a very powerful, very stirring music video:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
Originally Posted By: amadeus1220

Cdm, you can discuss or ask me anything you like. I was making sense to Alexandra and almost reached her so she chose to ignore me and my posts.

Iwould hope you don't that Cdm because that truly is Satan moving in her. Satan didn't like the fact that I was starting to reach her so he told her to shut me off ands she did.

You weren't even close, dear...you flatter yourself. You never 'almost reached me' and you know it. You have never made sense, and you never will.
I thought you weren't permitted to bear false witness?

And I can ignore or not, as I wish. Mostly, I wish. But I don't appreciate you telling lies at my expense, thank you, which is why I would at least like to claim the right to come in and correct wrong impression.

Alexandra #296123 03/02/07 12:20 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Ok whatever gets you through the night. However, deep in Satan's heart he knew I was reaching you and it scared him and that is why he told you to ignore me or apparently what you pick and choose to ignore.

I am still praying for you Alexandra.

How did you know I wrote anything about you if you are truly ignoring me? You are just picking and choosing.

However, you don't have to worry about me writing anything about you anymore. I opened the door for God to go into your heart so now I will wait for Him to convict you.

I have faith that once you shake off Satan's chains, you will become a great Warrior for Christ.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Wolf
Wolf
[quote=amadeus1220]Cdm,

I would love to have an open and frank discussion about what I said in the past posts and I also wrote quite a bit about evolution in a couple of them but iw ill tell you exactly about what the Bible says about evolution. Read it with an open mind.

Genesis 1:26 - 28 says:

Then God said, "Let us make man in our own image, according to our likeness, let him have dominion over the fish and the sea, over the birds of the air and over the cattle, over all of the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female, He created them. Then God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it, have dominion over the fish of the sea; the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

So if we evolved from some primordial sludge from the ocean or from the apes, then how can we have dominion over them?

God created us in His image, if our image was apelike or sea sludge like, then why would our image change?

If we evolved from the apes, then why are there still apes and why aren't they birthing human babies?

I will tell you why. All life will produce like life.

Why did Darwin discount his own theories of evolution in later life?

Also you asked me what authority I have to say the things I did?

I was given the authority by Jesus Christ to say those things. He gave me the authority to say them the very day that he wrote my name in the Book of Life. The day I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior.

Want to know exactly what Jesus went through for us and why it is shameful for us not to believe in Him?
Follow this link to a very powerful, very stirring music video:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Wolf
Wolf
Ok whatever gets you through the night. However, deep in Satan's heart he knew I was reaching you and it scared him and that is why he told you to ignore me or apparently what you pick and choose to ignore.

I am still praying for you Alexandra.

How did you know I wrote anything about you if you are truly ignoring me? You are just picking and choosing.

However, you don't have to worry about me writing anything about you anymore. I opened the door for God to go into your heart so now I will wait for Him to convict you.

I have faith that once you shake off Satan's chains, you will become a great Warrior for Christ.

Would it be better if you persuade people with love of Christ rather than threat of Satan? You look like a true Christian. Why not leave the threat of Satan to God himself? You show only love and compssion of Christ. Is that OK?

Modern Woman #296339 03/03/07 07:39 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I have tried both ways to try and reach her. The threat of Satan is very real as is the love of Jesus Christ and God. You would have to read all of the other posts to understand why Satan was brought into this anyway.

I always try to people about the Good News of Jesus Christ and the love that he has for all of us. Then when people start nixing it and telling me to prove it without using the Bible as proof, then they are just becoming ridiculous and I have to choose another path.

Ever since I read the book, "23 Minutes in Hell" by Bill Weise,
Hell has become even more real for me and it is a very scary place and I would like not to see anyone in there at all

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
Gecko
Pity Satan! Now I realize how much Satan has been suffered from humans and why it didn't bow to Adam.

babak #296499 03/04/07 03:03 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Pity Satan, indeed. He is going to be in a world of hurt when Jesus comes back

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
Gecko
you call it he! I'm not sure but proud of it if it was a man any way. where did jeusus go and from where he will going to back? your God isn't present now! but Satan is still with us! lol
how much we would spend in dream/legend? let think

Wolf
Wolf
I have tried both ways to try and reach her. The threat of Satan is very real as is the love of Jesus Christ and God. You would have to read all of the other posts to understand why Satan was brought into this anyway.

I always try to people about the Good News of Jesus Christ and the love that he has for all of us. Then when people start nixing it and telling me to prove it without using the Bible as proof, then they are just becoming ridiculous and I have to choose another path.

Ever since I read the book, "23 Minutes in Hell" by Bill Weise,
Hell has become even more real for me and it is a very scary place and I would like not to see anyone in there at all

I agree with you. here is a small thought.
let us not tryto tell people that they are wrong about their beliefs. that immediately provokes the other person.
rather than that, let us talk good of our reliogion and get away if we find that we are not agreeing at all. May christ be with all of us.

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.