Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Alexandra #295784 03/01/07 06:18 AM
T
Shark
Shark
T
Alexandra,
I know you are buddhist but I believe you are still searching. That buddhism is just another stepping stone like agnosticism and atheism was for you. Your coming to buddhism shows me the desire God has placed in your heart to worship. You have a hole in your heart shaped like Jesus Christ that only He can fill. I pray that someday you come back home.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
texasdave7 #295796 03/01/07 07:27 AM
Zebra
Zebra
Nope. I have truly found what I'm looking for. I ain't budging, and I say this with as much conviction and certainty as you do.

Within my heart dwells the Buddha-nature inherent in every living being, and the lotus bud awaits the opportunity to open...

I just wish you would permit me to speak to you of my doctrine, but you have expressed no desire to learn more of it, just for the sake of unilateral discussion...

So I cannot presume the right to do so.

But I continue to bless you for thinking of me as you do... smile

Alexandra #295816 03/01/07 09:49 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Yes, Thank you Alexandra for speaking for me on the previous page.

Cdmohatta, I will tell you which religions are false:

Any religion that fails to see God as the creator of Heaven and Earth.

Any religion that fails to acknowledge that Jesus was sent here by God to die for our sins.

Any religion that fails to see the Bible as the truth and the word of God.

Any religion that puts another god or idol before the One, God Almighty.

Any religion that fails to recognize that the one way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ, Our Lord.

Any religion that thinks you can chant a mantra for everlasting life

Any religion that thinks you can confess your sins to a priest and say ten Hail Mary's and five Our Father prayers for redemption.

Any religion that is outside of the Bible and outside of Jesus Christ

If your religion does not believe that we were sanctified through the blood of Jesus Christ is a false religion and yes Alexandra, Satan is the Great Manipulator and the Great Tempter and he most certainly is telling you that your religion is okay to follow

Last edited by amadeus1220; 03/01/07 09:53 AM.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Zebra
Zebra
Sorry Amadeus...to avoid 'listening' to unwanted voices in my ear, I'm afraid i have decided to select the ignore facility for you.
That just about wraps it up for us, therefore.

Alexandra #295964 03/01/07 09:52 PM
T
Shark
Shark
T
amadeus,
I agree with EVERYTHING you have said. It seems somewhat harsh to some but I know that sometimes we cannot sugarcoat the truth because nonbelievers will usually swallow the sugar and spit out the truth. The truth is sometimes bitter but itbeats the fires of hell by a long shot.

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: amadeus1220
Yes, Thank you Alexandra for speaking for me on the previous page.

Cdmohatta, I will tell you which religions are false:

Any religion that fails to see God as the creator of Heaven and Earth.

Any religion that fails to acknowledge that Jesus was sent here by God to die for our sins.

Any religion that fails to see the Bible as the truth and the word of God.

Any religion that puts another god or idol before the One, God Almighty.

Any religion that fails to recognize that the one way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ, Our Lord.

Any religion that thinks you can chant a mantra for everlasting life

Any religion that thinks you can confess your sins to a priest and say ten Hail Mary's and five Our Father prayers for redemption.

Any religion that is outside of the Bible and outside of Jesus Christ

If your religion does not believe that we were sanctified through the blood of Jesus Christ is a false religion and yes Alexandra, Satan is the Great Manipulator and the Great Tempter and he most certainly is telling you that your religion is okay to follow

According to you other than Christianity all other religions are false. Did Jesus Christ give any such list or this was prepared by you? I consider Jesus as God but refuse to agree with you that other than Christianity all other religions are false. Youhave no authority to say that. Show me what Jesus said about false religions? Did he speak about mantras? Letus talk with open mind.

Modern Woman #296015 03/02/07 01:29 AM
Wolf
Wolf
amadeus1220

You say-

Will you talk with open mind? If yes, I want to discuss the above. I would like to discuss all other statements made by you in your past one after another. If you want to maintain that you know the truth and others are false then no discussion. But if you respect what i say and I respect what you say, we will talk. Being a devout Hindu, I still maintain that Jesus is son of God and God. I say this because many Siddhas have seen Jesus in that light.

Coming back to your statement. Do you think Jesus could arrive on this earth in only one form? I say- Jesus is God. He can take as many forms as he wishes. We may not recognize him, but that is our ignorance. Pl. comment.

Modern Woman #296022 03/02/07 02:00 AM
Wolf
Wolf
Also- Can anybody tell me about the evolution. What does the bible say about it?

Modern Woman #296043 03/02/07 06:02 AM
T
Shark
Shark
T
cdmohatta,
If you believe Jesus Christ is God then you believe He was telling the truth when He said, " I am THE way, THE truth, and THE life; and NO ONE comes to the Father but by me." John 14:6 Jesus was saying He was the only way to heaven. That automatically makes all other ways ( religions) false. Jesus also said in John 3:18 that those who do not accept Him are already condemned. Jesus is God so God said there is only one way. Through Jesus.

texasdave7 #296055 03/02/07 06:55 AM
Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: texasdave7
cdmohatta,
If you believe Jesus Christ is God then you believe He was telling the truth when He said, " I am THE way, THE truth, and THE life; and NO ONE comes to the Father but by me." John 14:6 Jesus was saying He was the only way to heaven. That automatically makes all other ways ( religions) false. Jesus also said in John 3:18 that those who do not accept Him are already condemned. Jesus is God so God said there is only one way. Through Jesus.

I will never argue about what Jesus said. If he said something, it may have a deeper meaning. Give me time to respond to you on this.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.