logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
K
I read somewhere last week that Sunsilk hair products have done a survey which found that men now prefer brunettes to blondes...

I think this is true as I've recently dyed my hair dark and i've had far more attention!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
The question was "what hair-color men felt was the sexiest on women"...NOT "Do/men judge women by their hair color."

Meeting someone face-to-face, you <b>are</b> going to react to their looks first. It might be their smile, clothes, height, any one of a number of things, but appearance DOES have a factor.

Now, back to the question/poll. From what I've seen, this factor may change...in fact, I think it almost certainly will, given enough time. Let me explain before I get hit with a bunch of messages. When a guy (in this case) is dreaming of his ideal partner. Let's say he imagines a lady a typical 5'4" (average curves) with medium-olive skin and brown, wavy shoulder-length hair. At the next office party, he meets a woman 5'8" high but very-thin, with streaked blonde hair and freckled skin...they find much in common and soon his fantasies change to reflect his new attraction.

In short ... I'm not gonna get too worried about what hair color turns out 'best' here.

Profanity can't reason or explain, and satisfies no argument. Yet it can define a state of mind perfectly.
Black-first, Brunette-second, Red-third
These are the hair colors that appeal too me, but a persons personality and character mean more.

B
B
red is so hot

Its not the desination its about the ride !!!
Life is no dress rehearsal.
bmwkrider98@yahoo.com
Gecko
Gecko
think rather Brown. In fact I prefer short hair rather to bald.

M
M
Hi. I'm new at this but could use anyone's info. I have been driving for 4-5 years now on motorcyles. I started out on a 250 Honda Rebel and now moved up to a 500 Ninja. (My husband has a Yamaha Warrior midnight edition) I totally love to drive but my problem is he doesn't want to ride with me (using his own) No. I'm not a bad driver and the only time I've dumped it was when I was at a stop sign I was getting used to the new cluch.. I think that I actually drive well. I love going throught he gears and around corners. He won't give me a answer but when the guys call he loves to go but I get mad at thim because he won't ride with me. I wonder if he is so scared of seeing me get hurt. I have no problem keeping up with the boys but I cannot get a answer out of him. We are acutally selling the bikes this year due not using them. I love to ride and only use it going back and forth to work. There isn't anyone else around that I could ride with. Why is he being so stubborn! Does anyone else have this problem???

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.