logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
C
You cannot hide your age. That's because you gain wisdom with age. Even if the face is without wrinkles, you can tell within minutes how old the person is. In fact an unwrinkled face now, means less than it used to, because the majority of actors, actresses, and other celebs, all do anti-aging surgery. They all look 20 years old now.

What will keep you young, is having a positive energy. The older you get, the easier it is to stop trying.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
"The older you get, the easier it is to stop trying."

I just love that line, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I dont think there is any thing wrong with people wanting tro wear makeup to look younger, the whole point of this is to feel good about your self, fine some people go alone with the wrinkles, n gray hairs, because there comfortable with it, i know growing older isn't a very good experience for me i see the facial changes, and its not a pretty change i will be 60yr old this june, im having a hard time dealing with the changes, also the changes in the face that comes with weight lost, im happy for people who can grow older and look good, but i don't feel thay way

Rosie L
C
C
I do use makeup and color my hair. I hope I didn't sound otherwise. It never occurred to me to go grey...I was already coloring my hair, so I just kept on coloring it, and I've always loved makeup.

But I'm not 20 years old anymore, it just doesn't interest me to hide my age in that sense. I don't want to be 20 years old again. It was great while it lasted, but that is only one phase of your life. I've done a lot of things since I was 20.

We are at an interesting point in our history. We're living a lot longer, and the baby boom is getting old. So I think there will have to be more and more acceptance that people do get old, and it doesn't have to be a bad thing.

I have a friend who is 71yrs old she colors her hair (black) don't get me wrong i'm glad she feels good about herself but when you have an old face and young hair it just doesn't look good, im trying to talk her into a different shade, i thought it might hurt her feelings but she looks at it in a different way and is so glad i said something after all thats what friends are for

Rosie L
C
C
Yeah, I've found it's good to go a bit lighter if you're covering grey. It looks softer and more natural. smile

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.