logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#287080 01/08/07 04:39 PM
OP Offline
I just got my nose pierced for X-mas on 12/29/06. It did not hurt a bit, no problems, just the normal itch of healing. Absolutely love it! About six days after I got it done the stinkin stone fell out. Now I'm debating weather it's worth it to go get a totally new one put in and risk infection. I had wanted to wait till it's healed more but I cant stand looking at it with no stone. Not so pretty. What do you guy's think?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Well..... personally I'd probably keep the nose screw in and let it heal regardless of whether it was missing the stone or not. Depending on exactly what the jewelry looks like maybe you could sorta color in where the stone should be? I make jewlery, so I'm used to working with really small details. I might end up putting a dot of color in place of the missing gem, but then you have to be REALLY carreful that whatever you used to color it in didn't get in the piercing. Although, I suppose that if you go back to your piercer they could properly change the jewelry out. It's up to you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.