05/16/16 06:22 PM
D
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor  Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

I indeed feel blessed for all those who have helped me see this life and beyond with new eyes.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #911118
06/11/16 02:28 PM
06/11/16 02:28 PM
in the middle of Minnesota
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Deb, I have heard many times recently about spiritual warfare and how to many it seems so rampant these days. The unenlightened vs. the enlightened, the Christian vs. the devil, the wicked vs. the elect. To me it seems that warfare is a distractive consciousness, not only in a physical but also a spiritual realm as well.

I know for a fact that any type of warfare can be tapped on any level but I cannot waste my energy fighting anything, especially since warfare of any kind has never, nor will ever, mend the gulf that humans have created against each other rejecting ANY sort of a viable bond of unity.

To my family and myself there was and is but one single manufactured warring duality entertained by the masses since pre-recorded history.

There are those that walk in the light and then there are those that shun the light due to the fact that it shines too brightly upon the things that are seemingly better left undiscovered.

There is no need for warfare of any kind to the bearers of light. They have nothing to cover or protect nor a reason to do so.

Those that fear the light must laboriously yet continually strive to keep it from shining into the cracks of resistive wills and hearts where it has the power to truly transform.

She is beyond human consciousness due to a simplicity that eludes a visually appraising mentality.

To those that would learn the inward consciousness of the Mother and Her own.

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 06/11/16 02:40 PM.
Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #911141
06/12/16 10:45 AM
06/12/16 10:45 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

Warfare of any kind always brings about pain, loss, destruction, and division. It is true, the bearers of light have no need for warfare in any form. Light bearers desire peace and love, compassion for all those that live and breathe.

Some believe that darkness should not be feared and it is part of the whole, that there is both darkness and light. And then there are those who embrace the darkness and dwell in it. I think it is true that living in the darkness helps to hide the cracks in the psyche that people fear within themselves or wish to hide from others. There are those who have chosen the darkness out of selfishness and use the darkness to influence the weak and the defenseless. I think the only way to the salvation of one's heart and soul is through the light, but some just don't want to be saved.

The Mother exists in the light. It is only in the light that true beauty can be seen and experienced. Her love shines upon us all. Blessed Be.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #911155
06/12/16 03:40 PM
06/12/16 03:40 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Very well put Deb!! It is not easy to stand in the light. For a time the darkness seems comfortable but in time its discomforts far outweigh the alternative yet no-one is immune from taking a seemingly more comfortable path when it gets really rough. The thing that I have found is that any other path, regardless of its alleged comfort, is foreign ground to me. Granted each person has their own definition of dark and light. That is cool. My usage of darkness in this context is a separation from life giving and renewing forces and the substance that separates us from each other.

I know one thing for sure. When, and no matter how often that I need help I have only but to ask for it. She in time will always answer and the answer will be correct. We in turn must accept that answer and follow through. That is not easy sometimes and sometimes its damn hard but in doing so we will renew our spirit, mind, and body. That is a promise. Blessings

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 06/12/16 03:51 PM.
Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #911160
06/12/16 04:21 PM
06/12/16 04:21 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

I have heard that many times, that one only needs to ask when help is needed. Whether one believes in the Mother, the Father, the Universe, or all three.......help will come. Often times it won't be in the manner we expect or ask for, but the relief will come. When one asks with a humble and compassionate heart, one will receive. Blessed Be.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #911166
06/12/16 07:42 PM
06/12/16 07:42 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Deb, has this ever happened to you? In the midst of tremendous pain within has your gaze been redirected to many others also suffering possibly far worse than ourself. Then upon that sight did the pain within have far less of an impact upon yourself?

Presently I am working with folks in drug and alcohol rehab. I have met some totally awesome souls. These people just made a wrong turn or two which altered their entire life.

When I look at the many times that I took some wrong turns and was yet spared the thing that these folks have gone through I can only feel the deepest compassion for each one of these.

I have come to realize that very very little about this life has to do with dave and more so for a multitude of lost people. I guess that this is what my family meant when they said that though we are still in body form, we go away gladly in the process of giving life to others alleviating their suffering. This life is truly not about the soul as a separate entity but the soul as one eternal consciousness in which each individual being builds into the whole and in watching it occur, gladly steps aside being able to see forever. May peace overtake strife and love move the heart which will change the universe.

Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #911171
06/13/16 02:27 AM
06/13/16 02:27 AM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Deb, if you please I could use your healing energy and prayers
Going to the hospital with severe bleeding. Take care Deb, you will always be my sister, dave

Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #911189
06/13/16 06:54 PM
06/13/16 06:54 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

Dave.....healing energy and prayers are being sent your way. Please let me know how you are doing as soon as you are able, dear Brother. You will be in my thoughts until I hear from you again.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #914048
09/17/16 01:37 AM
09/17/16 01:37 AM
Trichakra Offline
Amoeba
Trichakra  Offline
Amoeba

[quote=Modern Woman][quote]Belief in the Great Goddess was a common thing during pre-Christianity days. Matriarchal societies flourished and the Earth was seen as The Great Mother, the provider of all things. In every culture there are remnants of the Goddess, even in Christianity within the wisdom of Sophia. In many Eastern cultures, the Goddess is still seen as a guiding force. Why is it then, that in our Western culture we can easily relate to a male deity and the patriarchal attitudes that accompany that belief and yet not believe in a feminine counterpart? Can you believe that divinity may take the shape of a woman? Can you relate to a female deity as well as a male deity? Why? Why not?

Love and Light.. [/quote]

In India, female deity is respected as much as male. Rather more. [/quote]

Agree with you. In India female deity is respected as much as male deity .

Re: The Goddess [Re: Trichakra] #914215
09/18/16 02:54 PM
09/18/16 02:54 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

freekundli.....Certainly female deities are as respected if not more so than male deities in some cultures. I think female deities are quite fascinating and I don't discount that they actually do exist. I can only assume that the predominant belief in a male deity in Western cultures would be because of what was in the belief systems of the people who formed the societies in the first place. For instance, the founding fathers of the U.S. based their lives and even made laws according to their belief in a male God. These founding fathers came from Europe where there existed a majority who believed in a male deity.

What you've grown up with is often what you hold as being true. Continuing certain practices and mindsets surrounding spiritual beliefs is a way to stay connected to family, friends, and others in the community who share those same beliefs. It often gives people a sense of kinship. However, I do think that in this modern day people are becoming more open to other options and often adopt one or more as a part of their spiritual belief systems.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Page 251 of 252 1 2 249 250 251 252

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Brand New Posts
2019: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/22/19 06:23 AM
Date Night
by Chelle - Marriage Editor. 05/20/19 10:47 AM
Look up in 2019!
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/19/19 09:26 PM
Eunice & Lois
by Lynne - ChristianLiving. 05/18/19 09:38 PM
A prayer to start the day
by Lynne - ChristianLiving. 05/18/19 05:06 PM
Our Sun – Quiz *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/18/19 09:29 AM
Does your dog/cat/pet dream?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/17/19 08:05 PM
Did you dream last night?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/17/19 07:50 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/17/19 07:38 PM
Accomplish College Goals with ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading. 05/17/19 04:19 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.