C
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading  Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C

Kansas USA
Dave and Debbie, thank you both for all of the support that you have given me in times of trial. Just sayin'!

Pope Francis continues to amaze me. I do not agree with him on everything, but he is a breath of fresh air in a weary world. His positive energy ignites the same in many people.

I also agree that there seems to be a spiritual awakening. The young ones are looking around and thinking that there should be more for the average person. It energizes me. Watching an old guy like Bernie Sanders run around and fight for a better life for people all over the world gives me strength too.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Re: The Goddess [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading] #909360
04/23/16 09:08 AM
04/23/16 09:08 AM
D
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor  Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

You are so welcome, Connie!

The positive energy shift taking place will bring about much needed change. It is really amazing to watch the progress. If all of us do our part, even if it is just a small effort, we can make this world a better place, a place it was meant to be. Steady as we go....

Blessings!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #909370
04/23/16 11:50 AM
04/23/16 11:50 AM
in the middle of Minnesota
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Connie,I am sincerely glad that you have been helped. That's who we are and that's what we try to do.

Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #910144
05/08/16 08:30 PM
05/08/16 08:30 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Deb, as the days pass I feel more connected to my antiquity than ever before. We can have incredible friends and family. We can have a great profession and lead very fullfilling lives.we can experience much joy in life and be in an ever present peace and yet there is still a watchfulness and expectation of being homeward bound.

I guess for each individual home may have differing meanings and yet as we give to others from that wellspring
That resides deep within we look forward to and continue building eternal things.

In that advancing yet albeit rather undefined realm we can visualize a space to where tears, sorrows, and separation are no longer realities.

Whatever and however, we commonly fold gladly into a place that is life giving and eternal. Blessings

Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #910210
05/11/16 09:07 PM
05/11/16 09:07 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

I understand, Dave.

I have recently been thinking of the next realm myself. In my moments of loneliness, fear, and frustration, I try to remind myself that we are just visitors here, not made for this physical realm but made instead for much greater things. Our journey here is short, and thinking to find true happiness here in this strange land is sometimes too much to achieve.

I have been thinking about this and more. I've thought of those who have gone before me I wish to see again. The separation seems so cruel, but in the future there will be a reunion. Again I will see my father who will be well and not afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia. I will see an older cultured Italian woman I greatly admired whom I considered a grandmother figure in my life. I will see a kind and sweet aunt. I will see a gentle lover, troubled no more by physical and emotional ailments.

Yes, the separation will end. There will be no more tears, sorrows, or ailments. There will only be love, and what a state of being that will be. Our unhappiness here is due to the fact that we can't always remember where we came from, that we can't seem to connect to all that is with our limited human bodies and minds. Our lessons here are tough but we are on the right track. We must keep the faith and continue on.

Blessed Be.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #910261
05/13/16 10:40 AM
05/13/16 10:40 AM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Deb, One basic thing that the great Mother taught us was that we can have all that we can grasp on the visual plane and in finality have nothing. I have said this repeatedly; “Our life comes from the invisible not the visible.” Accumulation will stave off a lack of inner spiritual stability only for a time and then when the mighty waves of life threaten our supposed fortress the visual world readily crumbles as a protection.

No amount of fear, hatred, jealousy,or anger is a protection against our deliberate attempts from not looking at the flaws within our own soul. I am a little luckier than a few others with the fact that I see no other soul with so many outstanding flaws as I have. In that light I can find forgiveness and peace to my core by extending the same to others.

The mere fact that the great Mother even tolerates my willful stupidity baffles me beyond comprehension but She is steadfast and determined to care for Her own. She is however not an object of worship nor does She need such accolades. She would be entirely satisfied to slip once again into obscurity if we all embraced each other as it was always meant to be. If only we would. Blessed Be

Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #910277
05/13/16 08:04 PM
05/13/16 08:04 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

Yes, if only we would. I see every day how much we all could improve in that respect. It would end so much suffering.

As for the accumulation of things, I have learned through hardship how little meaning material things have and what little they bring to the soul. I have seen how deceived people can be finding so much value in their possessions, sacrificing quality relationships and personal health just to maintain a sense of status. The immense drive to buy, travel, party it up, etc. is a bit sickening when you see what it is doing to the souls of these people.

The Mother is patient and kind, only wanting for us to come to our senses and see the truth. Thankfully She is always our friend, ready to guide the flawed and the foolish to what our true reality is if only we ask Her to. Blessed Be.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #910279
05/13/16 08:53 PM
05/13/16 08:53 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Deb, i know at least a couple of people have questioned my statements about accumulation. They could very well be justified in their supposed assumption that it's easy to condemn the pursuit of wealth if you don't have a pot - -- --. No philly lawyer needed to figure that math.

The difficulty is in conveying the knowledge of the ever present deep spiritual euphoria that accompanies a soul that is in the process of restoring life in other souls while at the same time life is restored within ourself. There is no amount of physical material that can give such intense and yet deep spiritual under girding sustenance and free flowing power.

Yes the spirit being has some down times but there are other times that herald a joyous sustaining realm that allows us to see forever and have complete peace in its viewing. Words are totally inadequate in that place.

Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #910320
05/15/16 05:34 PM
05/15/16 05:34 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D

It is easy to condemn others who don't have much to speak of when you think you have the world by the coconuts. But are these people truly happy? Do their lives come without challenges, difficulties, or pain? I think not. I am sure there are many well off people who choose to do a lot of good with what they have been given, but I know a few who think that if you have not reached a certain level they feel is important then you are "less than."

Who are they to judge?

There is a place where all souls are equal in value, and everyone is rich with love and grace. The material things we are familiar with here have no use or importance in this place. Love is all that matters, and it is in this place where we can sit at a table where all are welcome. Blessed Be.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #910322
05/15/16 07:53 PM
05/15/16 07:53 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

One of my biggest struggles is patience with others but mainly myself. It is easy for me to find faults with others and to overlook the shortcomings within myself. The great Mother has been incredibly patient with me so I have to do the same for all others. For me its not easy to practice what I preach and I work on myself daily.

Deb, you are right of course about how many people of wealth are very giving and appreciative of where they came from.

I have been fortunate enough to meet some incredible folks including a couple of well known movie stars, a few doctors, and professional people that are what I call blessed souls. They have the ability to see beyond, transcending this natural existence, and have learned the secret to life simply by sharing their internal life giving spirit. I have been blessed to know them as well as many, many, not as well known folks.

We are blessed to have walked this sojourn together even if it is only for a twinkling in time.

Page 250 of 252 1 2 248 249 250 251 252

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Brand New Posts
2019: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/26/19 09:13 AM
Earth from Space - beautiful images
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/26/19 08:57 AM
Mental Health Month
by Tuculia. 05/26/19 05:54 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/25/19 04:21 PM
Jupiter the Giant Planet *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/25/19 11:41 AM
May birthdays - astro women
by Mona - Astronomy. 05/25/19 07:07 AM
Date Night
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/24/19 10:50 PM
Does your dog/cat/pet dream?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/24/19 10:45 PM
Have you dreamed about being bitten by a snake?
by ChidoriDreams2. 05/24/19 09:51 PM
Sewing, Personalized
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor. 05/23/19 12:26 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.