Well its kinda hard to get into things rightn now because im in school and the period is about to end...

I have a gut feeling that i am pregnant and its scaring the jesus out of me because my gut is always right... i havent gottne my period yet but i have been sooo stressed out and anxious. so thatcould set back my period a few days...

im about to loose my job and dont start working till 2 weeks from now. i havent told my parents about my job and i no they are going to be disapointed. and thats my worst nightmare. having the ones i care about the most looking down on me disapointed is the worst thing for me to cope with. school is really hard right now with just thinknig about college, not even that yet... getting to the next grade is hard enough.. i feel like i am pressured to be a more successfull person than my sister... she dropped out of highschool, never had a job and moved away when she was 128 to michigan.. (i live in mass) now that im at this age, i swore to myself i wouldnt be like my sister though i love her so much and thats her life... im the child right after her so i feel so much pressure.

my parents are divorced

my dad.... im his little girl and alls i want to to is make him so proud of me... my litte brother is like my mother...my family is broken into so many parts.... i live with my mom, brother and her obnoxious boyfriend. i am like a martian in that house.. i am exaclty like my dad... my dad livesin in towns away and i only et to see him every other weekend... mboth of my siblings are more like my mom and im not like her in anyway. i wish you all new my mother and my father... just so you could understand more and see how i have it good and bad on both sides of the spectrum. well im gonna stop now. sorry