I have just come home from a wonderful saturday night session of our stake conference in Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. Elder Smibert, 2nd counsellor of the Australia area presidency, spoke and the spirit was there and bore witness to me of the reality of what was spoken tonight.

Anyway, Elder Smibert challenged us to study one session of the general conference and write down any impressions/thoughts that come to us and to share that with our family and friends via email/letter/telephone - whatever is viable for you.

I thought that would be a wonderful opportunity for us here to share with each other our thoughts and impressions. By doing so, it is my hope that we will be able to uplift and strengthen each other.

I am challenging YOU to study one session of the October General Conference and share your thoughts and feelings with us here in this post.

I will share my thoughts after I study the conference.

But I do remember clearly Elder Bednar's talk in the sunday afternoon session. I thought it was a lovely talk and it was very well presented. If we can just prayerfully recognise one less active person in our ward or branch and reach out to them, we can help them tremendously. Now this does not have to be a big thing. It can be as simple as a phonecall, a note, whatever. But we can have an incredible impact in their life. This is our responsibilty as members of the Lord's church.

These are my thoughts at this time. Please share yours. I will add more later.