Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I see that Road Dogg and Mr. [censored] are talking about leaving TNA?

So is all of DX reforming in the WWE?

Say it ain't so.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
Why would they say it on the show itself?

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Billy Gunn was trying to say it but they cut out his mike. He then went ovr to the commentators table and Billy put the headphones on to make an announcement and they cut that out.

He then stood on the table to yell out to people and they went to commercial and nothing more was said about it when they came back to the show.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
Their shows are taped, it's not live tv, so we'll see what it means later on. I'm sure it's nothing like them going back to wwe.

C
Shark
Shark
C
After some stuff that those two have said about Triple H, I doubt they'll ever be invited back to the WWE!

What they are going to do with it, as a storyline, I don't know. I can't picture anyone really falling over themselves trying to convince them to stay?

Little umbrellas get the party started right!
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
So what if they go back to the WWE again to participate as DX? And then what happens to them when the DX storyline runs its course again? Unless both of them are looking to retire in a couple years, I don't think it would be a good long-term move for them to go back there.

S
Shark
Shark
S
I agree with DPu. If they were really leaving for WWE, TNA would just edit everything out and you would have never seen what was shown. This is probably just another look at giving them a push.

E
E
It's all a stunt being pushed by Vince Russo. On the TNA site there a vid with the James boys saying "We'll see you thursday Vince" and then the camera pans over to show the WWE head quarters. This Thursday, according to sources, Gunn and Road Dogg are changeing there name to something like the "Voodoo Kip Mafia", so they can fight "Vincent Kenedey McMahon" in a "VKM vs VKM" story.

F
Gecko
Gecko
F
This is just a duplication on the whole DX invades WCW thing they did years ago. VKM did an effective promo last night because the crowd at the TNA show just started a "DX sucks" chant. I won't be suprised if HHH & HBK comments about it quickly on RAW putting down TNA, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg, but it will be left at that. Vince himself will not acknowledge the competition at any level. His focus is always on his entertainment product.
As much as I don't like TNA, it has been making strides and yes the wrestling is better. I do find myself watching more & more of it. The main thing that has bothered me about WWE as of late is how much they plug and promote their movies. They promoted See No Evil & the Marine so much to the point of ridiculous that any interest I had to see their movies was literally sucked out of me.
Also, WWE has a formula of how they use their wrestlers thats getting old & tired. The whole glorified jobber routine has to stop.
I really appreciated how TNA did quick individual promo bites for most of their wreslters last night on their show. It's stuff like that that will want to make WWE wrestlers want to jump ship.
Another thing is this brand extension thing to give an illusion of competition is ridiculous. RAW vs Smackdown vs ECW. They constantly have wrestlers on each show wrestle on the other shows anyways make the whole brand thing useless. They should only do the interpromotional matches at the 4 main payperviews: Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, & Wrestlemania.
Do any of you recognize that I'm starting to eat my own words about the things I previously said about TNA? We might be gradually heading into a whole company war thing again, which is better for the fan & viewer.

Last edited by forcegx7; 11/17/06 04:16 PM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I agree, the company war thing is going to be great for us fans. I am looking forward to it. I was disappointed that TNA only had 1 hour again last week. They should have kept a 2 hour slot like they had on 11/16.

Al

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.