logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Many women believe that men have no understanding about women. How about women? What if a woman comes across a prostitute? What would be her reaction? Will she hate her or try to understand the circumstances?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
I personally know two women who are prostitutes. Both have their reasons, largely financial. One loves her job, the other not so much. But they both view their bodies as commodities with which to make a living....
We all 'sell' of ourselves to make a living. What skills we have, we put to use. Whether they are cerebral, manual or physical, somehow, we utilise these assets to earn us a salary.
I do not consider what they do to be wrong, immoral or bad.
It's when choice is abused, or when there is exploitation and corruption that the harm is done.
Also, why should they be held as guilty? The behaviour of men who, for example, might cheat on their wives, may be far more subject to scrutiny...

They provide a service. Not for nothing is it known as 'The World's Oldest Profession'....

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
my cousin is a prostitute she is a drug user to her ther r no close feelings with her johns she says its work to support her habbit she said most of her johns are married and there with the prostitutes because their wifes won't let them do to them what they like, (it makes u think ) she has rubbers but guys just don't want to use them, what makes me so upset that she does have the aids virus like so many of the prostitutes these guys in turn go back to there wifes bed, infecting them with the virus, it just keeps going around, she said a lot of guys like [censored] sex and because there partner won't sumit to that they go with protitutes.

Rosie L
women don't want the pain and discomfort having sex that way

Rosie L
U
U
I think prostitution is human trafficking. Period. The buying and selling of women, and it is nasty dirty business. Anybody who thinks that prostitution is a *victimless* crime is just not paying attention to what really goes on in the business of prostitution. And it is a BUSINESS.

Prostitution is closely linked with drug dealing, gambling, organized crime, and certainly violence. Anybody who has not read this rather difficult post should look at it. http://forums.bellaonline.com/showflat.p...=0#Post22874628 This is the real world of prostitution. It is vile and ugly and criminal. Whomever wrote this post is right on the money. Scary and dangerous stuff. And it is happening to women all over the world.

As an aside, I've noticed that cdmohatta's posts are all related to the rather seamy side of sex. What's up with that?

there is much violence towards prostitutes,

Rosie L
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Quote:
I think prostitution is human trafficking. Period. The buying and selling of women, and it is nasty dirty business. Anybody who thinks that prostitution is a *victimless* crime is just not paying attention to what really goes on in the business of prostitution. And it is a BUSINESS.

Prostitution is closely linked with drug dealing, gambling, organized crime, and certainly violence. Anybody who has not read this rather difficult post should look at it. http://forums.bellaonline.com/showflat.p...=0#Post22874628 This is the real world of prostitution. It is vile and ugly and criminal. Whomever wrote this post is right on the money. Scary and dangerous stuff. And it is happening to women all over the world.

As an aside, I've noticed that cdmohatta's posts are all related to the rather seamy side of sex. What's up with that?

Do you wish that I do not write about the reality?

U
U
Do as you please.

It was an observation.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I think this is an interesting topic. In a perfect world guess this wouldn't even be a topic to be discussing, but I guess it is a problem the world over.

Logically the only way to control it I guess would be for the government to regulate it, but we know how much of a mess things can turn out when the government is involved.
Nevada seems to be handling it well, but I am sure there is some organized crime involvement in it somehow, which is bad.

In regards to street prostitution though, I remember seeing on a TV show once that something like 45% of the prostitutes in Las Vegas were HIV positive. Which I am sure a good many of their customers are married men who then in turn sleep with their wives.

Heidi Fleiss is supposedly going to be opening a "place" in the same county in Nevada where prostitution is legal, for women who want to have "services" from men. People are SO outraged! What? Is it ok for the men to go to the prostitutes but not women?

"All of us invent ourselves. Some of us just have more imagination than others."

Cher
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Studies in India show that the main reason for spread of AIDs is prostitution. Gates foundation and other NGOs are trying to reach prostitutes but it is becoming very difficult.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Barbara - Women's Issues 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.