logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Parakeet
Parakeet
I have to ask.... What is your mother tongue or the first language you learned as a child?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
I'm sorry.... are you asking me....?

Parakeet
Parakeet
no nickolas K..... I was getting frustrated reading his website.

N
OP Offline
N
Quote:
I have to ask.... What is your mother tongue or the first language you learned as a child?

Russian, of course!

If you may suggest any proofreading then I'll pray for you with blessing prayers!!!

N
OP Offline
N
JUST FOR FUNS. This is far similar to the beast in afterlife:

N
OP Offline
N
Well I've published v 1.05 of my article with proofreading! Hope it will be much clear to understand!

L
Shark
Shark
L
It all sounds like something out of 'Lord of the Rings' to me and just as fictitious!

"Look beyond the disability, see the perfection of the soul". RJG
Zebra
Zebra
Odd though.....

Every time someone appears saying they have direct connection or conversation with God, everyone dismisses them as a crank, a weirdo...someone who may be a sandwich short of a picnic.... Including Christians. In fact, most Christians are extremely dismissive and derogatory about such people.... Wolves in sheep's clothing, or false prophets. But Nikols doesn't seem to be conradicting anything Jesus said, he just seems to be saying he has ad conversations with God...
Wy should that not be so?

Jenna immediately asked him upon what he was basing his discussion? She asked for reference and quotations...

Yet when he stated that it came through his own experience, she retorted quite dismissively....I thought...
But just over 2000 years ago, an Israelite died on a cross for attempting to pass on a similar message - yet he is revered and called God, Jesus the Saviour by Christians today....
Like Jesus, Nikols is saying similar things.... he is purpoting to be a spokesman for God.

The only proof we have of Christ is through the Bible.
Whilst it is a commendable and worthy source of teachings (particularly the New Testament) as a reliable, strictly historical document, it is flawed. Yet many Christians take it as an absolutely accurate chronological and historical account of events.

Why do we immediately doubt the words of one, here, on this forum, who purports to be a messenger from God, when the word of a being who died two thousand years ago, is held up quite literally, as 'Gospel Truth'? Especially when you stop to consider how many different editions and versions of the Bible there are now....

This post is ot intended to be confrontational or argumentative.
I am sincerely and genuinely curious as to know why Christians would be so prepared to immediately dismiss people like nikols, (flesh and blood, living testimony) as total crans with a possible screwloose, yet accept the wordsof one who is relying - to all intents and purposes - on flawed heresay? (flawed because by very virtue of the fact that they are humans, those passing on his words, are 'flawed', biased, whatever...)

L
Shark
Shark
L
Quote:
Odd though.....

Every time someone appears saying they have direct connection or conversation with God, everyone dismisses them as a crank, a weirdo...someone who may be a sandwich short of a picnic.... Including Christians. In fact, most Christians are extremely dismissive and derogatory about such people.... Wolves in sheep's clothing, or false prophets. But Nikols doesn't seem to be conradicting anything Jesus said, he just seems to be saying he has ad conversations with God...
Wy should that not be so?

Jenna immediately asked him upon what he was basing his discussion? She asked for reference and quotations...

Yet when he stated that it came through his own experience, she retorted quite dismissively....I thought...
But just over 2000 years ago, an Israelite died on a cross for attempting to pass on a similar message - yet he is revered and called God, Jesus the Saviour by Christians today....
Like Jesus, Nikols is saying similar things.... he is purpoting to be a spokesman for God.

The only proof we have of Christ is through the Bible.
Whilst it is a commendable and worthy source of teachings (particularly the New Testament) as a reliable, strictly historical document, it is flawed. Yet many Christians take it as an absolutely accurate chronological and historical account of events.

Why do we immediately doubt the words of one, here, on this forum, who purports to be a messenger from God, when the word of a being who died two thousand years ago, is held up quite literally, as 'Gospel Truth'? Especially when you stop to consider how many different editions and versions of the Bible there are now....

This post is ot intended to be confrontational or argumentative.
I am sincerely and genuinely curious as to know why Christians would be so prepared to immediately dismiss people like nikols, (flesh and blood, living testimony) as total crans with a possible screwloose, yet accept the wordsof one who is relying - to all intents and purposes - on flawed heresay? (flawed because by very virtue of the fact that they are humans, those passing on his words, are 'flawed', biased, whatever...)

Personally I prefer to doubt than accept anything at face value, what others do is up to them!

"Look beyond the disability, see the perfection of the soul". RJG
N
OP Offline
N
Only one advice: please pray to receive answers from God-Father if you have any doubts!

Be bless!

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.