Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#272686 10/01/06 10:51 PM
K
Kiefer Offline OP
OP Offline
K
We've been in the same girl for 2 years now, shes perfect, funny, good looking, got a killer smile and has the smoothest voice, along with shes part romanian. We were friends last year, but slowly dont even really talk, we never really hung out, outside of class, but we talked alot; we don't even talk anymore. But i really like her, she had a boyfriend last year, but i haven't seen him this year yet...don't know if he moved or is goin' to a diffrent school; and/or if they are still going out. I really like her :S. I'm nothin special to look at compared to her old boyfriend :S I'm 6' 200Lbs. Is there anything i can do to even help us be friends in/out of class? Because shes a really nice person, i feel like sometimes shes the 'one' :\ Any pointers at all?

PS - Sorry if this is a woman only site, i just thought it would be the best place to ask a question like this, since your all girls, and could give me pointers, yea know?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#272687 10/05/06 07:08 PM
L
Gecko
Gecko
L
If you were friends with her before why can't you just talk to her like you used to? Even if she does have a boyfriend, that doesn't mean you can't be friends with her. Just say hi to her next time you see her. Good luck to you!

#272688 10/09/06 09:27 PM
Amoeba
Amoeba
Kiefer, I agree with lala21. If you were friends and nothing happened between you to change that, just treat it as friendship. Don't rush her, you might scare her away. Especially if she's rebounding, which could be the case. You sound like a nice guy, so just continue to be that. If she isn't interested in more than friendship and you might have come on too strong, she could be shying away so she doesn't hurt you. So keep it light. That's the best way to start a relationship anyway. Friendship is the only way to start. I wish you the best.

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.