Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
FISH Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Where are the omega ruins and could someone please tell me the purpose of the monster arena? Thanks

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Using the free search with the Airship, look somewhere around the coordinates x:72, y:35. Don't worry about getting the cursor on the exact coordinates, just hit (x) near that area and you should find it.

C
C
The purpose of the monster areana is to level your players up, which can be done very quickly with the right weapons and armour. Also capturing monsters throught spira means the areana bloke will give you some very useful items. Once you've collected enough of each species/area fiends he will create special areana creations which again will get you very useful items. Also when you beat these bosses that he creates they drop spefici items to help you and often very helpful armour and weapons.
If you are going to Omega Ruins might I suggest you hang around a save sphere at first and fight a few mimics (the item boxes which explode) this way you get 50,000 gil for fighting each one and if you have a weapon with gillionaire enabled it doubles to 100,000 gil. In a very short space of time you'll have more than enough money to do with as you wish.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Quote:
Where are the omega ruins and could someone please tell me the purpose of the monster arena? Thanks

whoa....its been so long since i last posted on these forums, i wonder if anyone remembers me..

the purpose for the monster arena is so you can get awesome stuff like +4 stat spheres and Dark Matter.
You can get 255 for each stat here in a matter of hours if you know all the short cuts.

The I is moving

I would rather live in my own shadow...at least then I would be compared to a past I'm more familiar with ~I~

Fear me, Hate me, Curse me, for I will question your every move ~I~

My past hold much pain and loss. I will conquer it by creating the perfect future ~Ixidor the Reality Sculptor (Magic the Gathering)~
#267993 09/16/06 10:34 AM
R
R
i've heard several people talking about "breaking the bank". How do I do that?

lauren
Parakeet
Parakeet
I of Solitude,

I remember you. I think me and you are about the only two originals left, and I only pop in every couple of days.

redhotchilipepper,

I've never heard that phrase in association with FFX, but my best guess would be that it means to just get a lot of gil. The best way I can think of to do that would be to go to the Omega Ruins and fight the Mimics (inside the treasure chests. Having Gillionaire equipped will help get you money faster.

I know it sounds selfish, but this is my story. - Tidus

If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space. - ??
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
There's a 'breaking the bank' mission in one of the GTA games, but it's definitely not FFX

Only the insane have the strength to prosper, and only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane.
Gecko
Gecko
Find the armour of the Golden Rod of Hors, and apply it to your kertunkle. Take an apple to the Magic Bus Stop and you'll soon break the bank.

Mind Flight Sonic Warriors free mp3's and hilarious movies involving swans by Robert P. Abelson "The field of statistics is misunderstood by ... Reviewer/1976:,
Peter Flom "statistical consultant" (New York, NY USA) - See ...
Gecko
Gecko
Nearly forgot, remember to ask Dave to lend you his magic trousers.

Mind Flight Sonic Warriors free mp3's and hilarious movies involving swans by Robert P. Abelson "The field of statistics is misunderstood by ... Reviewer/1976:,
Peter Flom "statistical consultant" (New York, NY USA) - See ...
D
D
I am having a problem with the monster arena in that it didn't give me one of the area monsters? Anyone know what i can do to solve this?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.