logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#265967 10/03/06 04:14 PM
i can honestly understand what ur going thru. No one in my family understand or cares to much about what im ging thru either.

ty tricia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#265968 10/15/06 12:11 AM
A
Angel06 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I am very sorry honey. If you ever need to talk just send me a message, or email me.

Ashley
#265969 10/15/06 09:21 AM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
my heart goes out to you, 41yrs ago i gave birth to a baby girl she died 3 hours after birth, to this day i think of her often its not that it gets easier its that over time you handle it different, even though your baby wasnt full term it was just that your baby, you need that mourning time, dont let any one take that from you

Rosie L
#265970 10/16/06 06:35 PM
F
F
I went trough the same thing 2 months ago. I was 7 weeks pregnant when I started bleeding. I went to hospital, and my baby's heartbeat was really low. Only 75 bpm, which is lower than mine. I went to the doctor a few days later, still bleeding, but the baby was still there. I saw his heart beat, but it was still low. The next day, I felt myself go into labor. My mom was with me, and she kept saying, "Maybe God will create a miracle." Almost immediately after, I felt something pass and all the pain went away. I went to the bathroom and wiped, and there it was, and I knew it. The doctor confirmed my miscarriage a couple of days later. I was so angry. I wanted the baby so badly. I think I went to the doctor too early too. Immediately after I found out I was pregnant, I started having cramps. So I was going to the doctor for them to check my levels, and they had to do those vaginal ultrasounds. I think it made it worse. I was worried all the time. Next time I am not going to the doctor until I'm like 12 weeks. They can't do anything for you. All they do is charge you money. I know a lot of people too who don't know what it's like. They can just pop out babies one right after the other and there health is even worse. I wish there was a stork. It would be so much easier. Angel, you are a mom, like I a mom. It was my first pregnancy too. I like to look at it as if we needed a special gaurdian angel to watch us and protect us. Someone just for us. Hopefully our little angels will help keep it from ever happening again.

#265971 10/16/06 09:30 PM
A
Angel06 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thank you so much I needed to hear that. I never think of myself as a mom cause i have no kids, except for my angel. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I just need someone to talk to sometimes. I am so upset about the miscarriage. I finally told the guy I was with and he acts like he doesn't care at all. I just want someone to understand and care. I am hurting bad even to this day. I appreciate you all writing back to me. God bless you all, and my prayers are with you. Ashley

Ashley
#265972 10/18/06 08:16 PM
S
S
Hi,

It has now been 12 days since I lost my son at 19 weeks due to placental abruption. I am finding it really hard to accept that my baby who I carried inside me for nearly 5 months has now gone. It all happened so quick. My pregnancy was going fine until 3 weeks ago when I started bleeding and having cramps in my lower abdomen every day. I was in and out of hospital having speculum examinations, scans and to listen to my baby's heartbeat. Everything was fine. I was told to bedrest and just hope for the best as I was told it was a threatened miscarriage and they could not do anything, I had just had to wait and see what happened. I was constantly reading up about placental abruption on the internet and it said that it mainly happened 20 weeks onwards so I couldn't understand why mine started at 18 weeks. On the day that I gave birth I went to see my midwife earlier on and she said if the bleeding hadn't calmed down I should go and get seen at the hospital again so I went in, listened to the baby's heartbeat, saw the scan and my baby was moving. As soon as I left the hospital and came home, my contractions started and my bleeding got heavier. My husband took me back to the hospital and I was told that I was miscarrying. I was given pethadine and delivered my baby boy shortly afterwards. Baby was buried the next day and it was all over. Everything happened so quickly. It hurts so much... I was supposed to have my 20 week scan in 3 days. I don't know what caused my placenta to abrupt. I am 28 years old and healthy as far as I know. My placenta is being examined as well as my blood. I will be given the results in a few weeks time. Since then, I have heard of a lot of miscarriages but they have mainly been before 13 weeks and I can't find anyone to relate to as I gave birth to my baby, held him, and buried him. I love and miss him so much. Is there anyone who can relate to me?

#265973 10/18/06 08:18 PM
S
S
Hi,

It has now been 8 days since I lost my son at 19 weeks due to placental abruption. I am finding it really hard to accept that my baby who I carried inside me for nearly 5 months has now gone. It all happened so quick. My pregnancy was going fine until 3 weeks ago when I started bleeding and having cramps in my lower abdominal every day. I was in and out of hospital having speculum examinations, scans and to listen to my baby's heartbeat. Everything was fine. I was told to bedrest and just hope for the best as I was told it was a threatened miscarriage and they could not do anything, I had just had to wait and see what happened. I was constantly reading up about placental abruption on the internet and it said that it mainly happened 20 weeks onwards so I couldn't understand why mine started at 18 weeks. On the day that I gave birth I went to see my midwife earlier on and she said if the bleeding hadn't calmed down I should go and get seen at the hospital again so I went in, listened to the baby's heartbeat, saw the scan and my baby was moving. As soon as I left the hospital and came home, my contractions started and my bleeding got heavier. My husband took me back to the hospital and I was told that I was miscarrying. I was given pethadine and delivered my baby boy shortly afterwards. Baby was buried the next day and it was all over. Everything happened so quickly. It hurts so much... I was supposed to have my 20 week scan in 3 days. I don't know what caused my placenta to abrupt. I am 28 years old and healthy as far as I know. My placenta is being examined as well as my blood. I will be given the results in a few weeks time. Since then, I have heard of a lot of miscarriages but they have mainly been before 13 weeks and I can't find anyone to relate to as I gave birth to my baby, held him, and buried him. I love and miss him so much. Is there anyone who can relate to me?

#265974 10/19/06 01:10 AM
U
U
Hi,

I totally understand what you are going through. I've had four miscarriages. The first two babies I carried to 19 weeks, 3rd baby to 23 weeks, and the last baby to 20 weeks. The 4th miscarriage was on Sunday, Oct. 15th at 10:19am. I had a baby boy also and name him Trevor. I am having a very diffcult time with grieving and not knowing what is happpening for me to continue to have a miscarriage. I was told I had an incompetent cervix so I had to have my cervix stitched up. I also received a shot once a week to prevent me for going into labor early, but none of it worked. I am also having tests ran after six weeks on my uterus and a blood clotting test. Again, I do understand your pain, I am 28 yrs. and healthy as far as I know, I am sorry for your lost.

Tracy [color:"blue"] [/color]

#265975 10/19/06 12:03 PM
i gave birth to a full term baby girl (doreen) who live for 3 hours that was 41yrs ago i still mourn her its not that it gets easier i just handle it different, over the years, when i think of her my heart hurts just as much as it did 41yrs ago

Rosie L
#265976 10/19/06 12:40 PM
J
J
I am so grateful to have found this site and your post. Firstly, my sincere condolences on your loss. I just lost my baby at 17 weeks yesterday. I will have a d&c today at 5pm and will find out the gender and then we will have a burial on Sunday. This is my 3rd miscarriage this year. I was diagnosed with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome prior to this pregnancy and was put on heparin and baby aspirin which was supposed to significantly improve my chances of carrying to term. In my case, it did not work. I am grateful in that I have 3 beautiful children, however, that does not make this loss any easier. The doctor informed me that I will not be able to have any more children because it is too risky to me and to any future fetus due to my new history.

I hope you can find comfort in the support of this site and your friends and family.

Blessings,

Julie

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.