Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#261328 08/30/06 03:21 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
Great! I'm glad your knitting was a success!

I'm sorry to hear about your sight problems, the socks and scarf sound fun though!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#261329 09/17/06 03:41 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
How is everyone getting on with the Knitalong? I have nearly finished my Baby Surprise Jacket, I've just got to sew it up and find suitable buttons.

#261330 09/18/06 09:44 PM
J
J
I am knitting the hood for my grandson's hoodie, and then I will put it together. I find having to put things together a real challenge (because it isn't as fun as knitting), so I procrastinate.
I had a cute sweater all knitted up and just this past weekend sewed it together. It is cute with a car motif on the front. I made a hat to match so my grandson is warm this fall. I will take a picture sometime and post it.

#261331 10/01/06 12:11 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
How is everyone getting on with their projects?

I still have to deal with finishing off my baby surprise sweater, but there's a picture of it here - http://www.craftsnlace.net/wordpress/?p=78

#261332 10/09/06 02:47 PM
J
J
Hello fellow knitters. It is thanksgiving here in Canada today, and I have a lot to be thankful for. I finished my grandson's hoodie, and although it is a wee bit big, as my mother always said "he'll grow into it". It turned out quite well and he looked cute in it yesterday.
Hope everyone is coming along with their projects.

#261333 11/14/06 09:35 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
Hi everybody, how are your Knit-along projects going?

I finished my Baby Surprise Sweater completely and the recipient was delighted. I also found a UFO (UnFinished Object) in the form of a baby blanket I knitted about 15 years ago but didn't like the lace edging. I still had a ball of the original wool attached to the edging so I junked the edging and did I-cord cast off all round instead, which gave a lovely neat finish.

You can see pictures here - http://www.craftsnlace.net/wordpress/?p=79

#261334 11/16/06 02:34 PM
R
R
I'm a late-comer. I just finished my husband's pullover and finally was able to start my baby project on Sunday. So far I have the sleeves finished and part of the body. It is a really cute version of the 5HBS and it is taking me a lot longer than 5 hours. The baby wasn't due until early December but was born this past Monday. Obviously being a month early and this pattern is a 6 month size, she won't be wearing it until next June, lol.

L
L
I am new to this forum, but not to knitting for babies. I have recently finished a white blanket for a friend and before that a blue blanket for my sister made from Berroco Plush--it is super soft! Right now I am working on a bright yellow blanket for my sister(the other one)--due in July--and some baby booties for my best friend. She adopted her first after 10 years with no babies so I am trying to make them extra special for her christening. She is 6 months old so I am having a hard time getting the size right. I have a Mary Jane pattern I love but I am in the process of combining another to it make them more detailed. So far so good but I will see how it turns out.

J
J
Hello everyone in the Knit-along. It has been a while since I last posted and thought I would give an update. I have recently finished two Debbie Bliss raglan sleeve pullovers(one for my 2 year-old grandson and the other a Size 1 for a girlfriends granddaughter). I am currently doing a pink sweater set from a past "Creative Knitting" magazine. My daughter is expecting again in Sept. but do not know the sex yet(not sure if they will find out or not).
Happy spring to all and happy knitting as well.
Bye from Ontario Canada

F
F
Hello, I'm new to this group. I am currently working on an afghan for my niece in Florida. She is due September 9. I did an afghan for my daughter-in-law. My grandson is now 3 months old. I also did an afghan for a friend to give as a shower gift.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.