Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Shark
Shark
C
I agree roheblius. TNA needs to focus on themselves a lot more, and show why they should be competition. Taking potshots when you are, honestly, not even close to the level of popularity the WWE enjoys makes your priorites look skewy.

And about Jazz. I was thinking the same thing, mad, about her losing to Mickie James, but then I remembered how she was just Trish's lackey just before she left. I wish she was the ol' Jazz, fighting against the guys and beating all the girls. Hopefully that's what she'll be doing in ECW.

Little umbrellas get the party started right!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Shark
Shark
S
I'm afraid that with TNA taking these potshots, it's going to make them look like WWE when they were slamming WCW using Kroft puppet of Huckster Hogan, The Nacho Man and Billionaire Ted.

You have to build yourself up to be better. You can't do it by tearing down others.

Se7en

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Ehhh, I kinda like it. It makes it like a war. They can't ignore it and they know people watching know about it. It reminds me of Eric when he was going off on WWE and even WWE when they were going on on WCW.

I guess I long for the good ole days of the promotion wars.

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.