logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
G
No problem. Thanks for having my interest in mind. I must say I have been called worse.
Anyway, when I first moved to NY I had a neighbor from the South and she made all of her children call people Miss or Mr. and then say their first name. Like Miss Ginger
or "Miss Amy". That is why I like your name. I always tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted. It was great to move from a very small town in UT. to a very highly populated area in Upstate NY. Culture Shock!
I learned to love it. Now why am I here in a small town talking about Adam and Eve and Lucifer, when I could be helping with the Hill Cumorah Pageant again.

I homeschooled two of my children for 1 year each. Love it.

Can you fix my 18 year old daughter.

I want to send her back to Adam and Eve. LOL

G.Lovinna
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
LOL...I don't think I can help your daughter.

I have my kids call everyone Sir and Ma'am. WE don't get into using Mr. much but we do call closer female family friends "Miss so-and-so"

Amy R. Kendall
Shark
Shark
I was taught yes-no Sir Ma'am and Miss young lady and mrs. old lady and Mr. man I called EVERY WOMAN Miss. somebody because it was any insult to call a woman mrs. because it implyed you thought they were old no matter if they were married or not!!!

I had a teacher in 7th grade that we went rounds because she thought i was being disresepctful to her by calling her Miss. Lathom and i thought in was insulting to call her Mrs. Lathom. I just could not bring myself to call her that unless i was mad at her and ment to insult her!! Anyways my aunt was a teacher and they were at a meeting and got to talking and my aunt explaned that was the way i was raised... Boy did i get in trouble when she found out that I had not called her Mrs. lathom to keep from geting in trouble but because i was mad and ment it as an insult!!! lol

Judge not lest ye be judged: all things are permittable but not all things are beneficial
Shark
Shark
what happened to Ginlovin7??

Judge not lest ye be judged: all things are permittable but not all things are beneficial
G
G
I'm still around. I haven't had much to write about lately.
I recently had hip replacement and have been walking a lot to get back into shape. I feel soooo much better than before. Thank you for asking about me. Gvin.

G.Lovinna
Shark
Shark
Im glad you are feeling better!!!

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.