logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
For reasons known only to the little devil sitting on my shoulder tonight causing me numerous headaches, the first story vanished (and will show up in WWE TV next week probably. Ha!). So I am starting a new one.

This is a story that we all add to. I ask that you not go way off topic and that you only post once in a row (waiting for someone to post a new section before you post again). I am using only WWE because I assume many don't get or watch TNA but you can have a TNA worker "jump" if you want. After all, it's just a story!

I generally don't keep characters in their personas when writing but I don't care what you guys do. Just keep it clean. This is a family show. lol.

THE BELLAONLINE WRESTLING SHOW (TAKE 2)

John Cena looked up at the clock. Only 2 in the afternoon. He sighed, The entire WWE roster had been told to be at the arena by noon even though the pay per view wasn't on until 8. The worst thing was, no one had been around to tell the guys what matches were taking place and who was winning. Such a lame idea to do a totally unannounced show. There was no official line up and all WWE said was that there would be interpromotional matches.

Edge walked in and sat down. "So."

Cena looked at him. "So?"

"What do you think we're doing on the show? Bet I am going over you 1 - 2 - 3."

Cena smirked. "Right, because you're the Rated R Superstar!" he mocked.

Edge laughed. "Well it works for me. Speaking of which. I have an idea that just might get you over again. Care to hear me out, Mr. Chain Gang?"

Cena sat back down. "Talk to me," he said. " I can't turn those people no matter what I do."

"OK, here's my idea. It may sound out there but, trust me, if it is done right, you'll be cheered like Hogan after tonight. Check this idea out....."

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Edge spoke softly when he told Cena of his plan just in case "the walls have ears".
"Edge, I'm impressed that was a well thought out and lucid idea. Ididn't know you had it in you." Cena replied after hearing Edge's plan.

"Very funny, John. So what do you think? Care to play along? You obviously care about what the fans think of you. This should work."

"Okay, I'll give it a try." Cena said wary of Edge's "buddy buddy stuff.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
Gecko
...Hurrying along, Lita looks at her watch. "Damn! she mumbles under her breath. "I am so late, I hope I didn't miss the meeting with Vince!" Looking over to her left she notices Edge talking to Cena. Taken aback she stops and just stares for a moment, wondering what those two happen to be doing. "Excuse me, a deep voice growls behind her. "Do you know where I can find Vince MacMahon?" Turing she see's...TNA's Samoa Joe!

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
"Uh...no..I just got here myself." she replied, surprised to see the hulking figure behind her. "Aren't you Samoa Joe from TNA?"
"That's right."
"What do you want Vince for?" she asked curiously.
"Sorry, but that doesn't concern you. Thats between me and Mr. McMahon." he replied and walked over to where Edge and Cena were sitting.
They spotted Joe walking toward them and got up from their seats.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Edge and Cena looked at somoa Joe approaching. Edge looked at Cena with a surprised look and said "What the heck is he doing here." Cena replied "I don't know let's find out." They paused for what seemed to be an eternity. Edge said "What are you doing here." Cena said "Yeah your in chain gang territory". "Noone is going to submit to you here". Samoa Joe looked Edge and Cena over and said "look Mr. No money in the bank, and you can't see nothing". "Where is Vince Mcmahon's office I want to see him".....

Amoeba
Amoeba
Cena pointed down the hallway, "Vince's office is the last door on the right, but I gotta warn ya, he's pretty [censored] off today even by his standards. His limo picked up 4 flat tyres on the way here and he thinks God is getting in some early offence before their match tonight!" Samoa Joe set off down the corridor with an exasperated look on his face and barged straight into Mr McMahons office. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw...

Coda

Say it loud, Say it proud
Gecko
Gecko
...BOOM! The door exploded inward just as Stephanie MacMahon was shaking hands with Eric Bischoff. Looking up she saw a very angry looking Samoa Joe glaring in the doorway. "Ummm, are we still on for..you know?" Eric said with an impatient voice. "Sure, but first we need bring Joe here up to speed about the changes we have made to the plan" Say's Stephanie as she turns to fully face Joe. "Thanks for coming on such short notice!" In the bathroom, just off the office Vince listens intently to the conversation. With a wicked smile Vince mumbles under his breath "Really, Stephanie? Well, your old man has something up his sleeve for YOU!" Pulling out his cell he dials a number. "Hello? He whispers into the phone, "This is Vince MacMahon, and I decided I want to take you up on the offer you posed to me last month. Yes, that's right. Well, it's like this, Paul..."

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
"The fact is ECW seems to be the cool thing, the in thing, the promotion people won't let die despite its bingo hall roots. So I say we use that to our advantage as you suggested. What do you say, you with me?"

In his office at OVW, Paul Heyman smiled. "Sure, Vince. I'm with you. After all ECW was my, well.... OUR baby, right?"

Vince grinned a toothy grin. He had hooked Heyman in. "Sure was and will be again. I'm sending a plane for you. You should be able to get here within an hour. Bring your ideas with you, Paul."

Heyman smiled again. "Oh yes, Vince, I will. I will," he said.

When he hung up, he looked at the two men in his office.

"Be ready to board that plane. Now is the time."

"If they're going, I am too. I WAS ECW Paul and if we are doing this, we are doing this together."

Paul looked at the man who had stepped into his office and nodded. "It wouldn't be a takeover without...."

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Raven. Nevermore." Dreamer and Sandman, the other two men in the office just smiled. Paul was happy. "This is going to be great and it's been a long time coming. Plus right about now, Edge should be talking to Cena about the plan."

Paul was making sure he had all of his ducks in a row before going to meet with Vince so he called Edge on his cell phone.

"Hello, Adam? Paul. Are we all set?"
There was a moment of silence in the room and Paul beamed. "Great, we will see you in a few hours."
Paul hung the phone up and told the three men that that they were all set except for one more phone call.

"He dialed a number and when the other party picked up, Paul said.....

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
Gecko
EDITED BY PATTY: To remove duplicate phone call post.

"Shane. Paul here. I just spoke to your father and he has me flying in. Are you still with me?"

The three men in the room waited for Paul's reaction.

A big smile spread across his face. "Good. Good. You're the heir of that company. I want to make sure you inherit one that isn't a big joke. I'll see you soon. Whatever you do, stay away from your father, Stephanie, and Hunter until I get there. It's on, Shane."

When he hung up he looked at his posse. "Shane's in. But he's a McMahon. Tell him nothng he doesn't need to know. You never know what cards he is playing."

The three nodded then they all headed out to get the plane and set their plan into action.

Meanwhile, back a the show....

Last edited by WrestleEdPatty; 04/22/06 05:40 PM.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.