logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Shark
Shark
The opportunity to sign The Game for his side.

"We could certainly make you a very lucrative offer to sign with us?"

HHH smiled "Lucrative? How lucrative would that be?"

Christian pulled out a pad and jotted down a figure on the pad and handed it to HHH.

Suddenly Vince was amongst them shouting and hollering, he turned to HHH "You son of a bit**" he got right into HHH face snatching the pad from him.

"So you thought you would jump ship and join them as well did you?" he screamed into the face of HHH who just stood glowering at vince.

Christian backed off a step just in time as HHH exploded into action with a couple of snap punches which left Vince lying on the ground.

HHH looked down over the prone Vince he suddenly fired a couple of DX chops and turned to walk away when a voice called out "What the hell's going on here?" it was...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Linda McMahon. "And how the hell did he get in here? Hunter? How did you and Vince get in here?"
"I'm very resourceful." he replied with a grin. He stopped grinning when he saw Stephanie walking down the hallway arm in arm with Eugene.

"What the hell is this about?" asked an angry Triple H.
Christian smirked and said,"Thats right. You hadn't found out yet."
"Found out what?"
"The baby she is carrying is Eugene's, not yours." Cena replied, laughing. The others began to laugh as well.

Vince got back up to his feet and rubbed his jaw. "That's why I was trying to get you away from this and her."
"You knew about this? How long?" Triple H asked, stunned that Vince knew and didn't tell him.
"I've known for a couple of months when I walked in on them talking and hugging.

Triple H grabbed Vince and gave him a Pedigree.
"Screw all of you." he said and pulled a cellphone from his pocket.
He dialed a number and into the phone, said.....

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
"Joanie? It's me...yeah...long time no talk. Hey, come on down to the arena. I want to talk to you. Yes, I'll pay you. Yes I will call you Chyna if that is what you want. Yes, I will get you a contract..." He looked around. "Somewhere. Just get down here. It's payback time."

He them looked at the faces looking at him.

"Where's Heyman?" he asked.

No one answered. "WHERE IS HEYMAN?" he repeated loudly.

Someone pointed down the hall. Triple H started to take off then said, "Let Joanie in when she gets here and tell her to wait right here for me."

Christian called out, "Why would you call her? If she is that important, we'll sign you both. We got Roady, we got Gunn, and with you and Joanie, we got DX. Especially if someone can find Shawn Michaels and bring him onboard. Tell him the figure I quoted you is good for him too."

Hunter stopped and thought a minute.

"We'll see. Right now I have to ... "

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
have to go to a meeting. Meet me at my hotel as soon as you can. By then I will know more." He closed his cell phone and walked down the hallway to find Heyman.

Christian yelled out to him,"HEYMAN CANNOT OFFER YOU THE MONEY THAT TNA CAN!"

Hunter stopped, turned around and said, "Okay, keep that in mind." He turned back around and continued his walk.
He found the office where Heyman was and Shawn Micheals was in there sitting in one of two chairs in front of a desk where Heyman sat.
"Paul, glad you could join me here. Listen I want you and Shawn here to join me in ECW."
Hunter walked to the desk and sat down in the chair next to Micheals.

"I want you both to hold the ECW World Tag Team Titles. You will also both be able to vie for the World title anytime you want to. Trish is going to my Womens champ, RVD is my World Heavyweight champ, with you as my tag champs, I will have quite the start to my new empire."

"Do you have room for Joanie too?" Hunter asked.
"Joanie?" both Micheals and Heyman responded surprised.
"Yes, Chyna. Remember her?"

Suddenly, the office door opened up and a voice said, "You can't have a party without me."
They looked toward the door and were a bit surprised to see...

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
Gecko
...Sable. "I heard there was a major shakeup in the wrestling world here, and I thought I would swing by and offer my...services", Sable sad in her best Mae West purr.

Smiling, Paul E leans forward and say's "Well, Sable, just what did you have in mind?"

A voice from behind Sable bellows out: "She has about 6' 5 and 295 pounds of off the hook PAIN!"

With wrinkled brows both Trips and HBK look at each other.

"Well, well, well, says a very happy Paul E, "it looks like my title holders picture just might have to change!"

"NOW YOU WAIT A MINUTE THERE HEYMAN!", Barks a very upset Triple HHH, "if you change one iota of what we were talking about a few minutes ago, me and Shawn here will take our services elsewhere, reform DX and not REST until we bury you!"

"Wait a second there Hunter, this may play into our advantage right here", said Shawn with a sly smile on his face. "Hey Paul and Hunter, what do you think of this idea..."...

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
"I may be born again but I haven't lost my ability to drive people crazy," Shawn said to to baffled people in the room.

"Heyman, it's like this. You wan tme on your team? Fine. You pay me 10% more than TNA offered. But I am still going to TNA."

Heyman stood up. "You've lost your ever loving mind, Michaels!"

Shawn laughed. "I'm going so I can see who is there, what the plans are, and who we can steal from them and bring to you," he said point at Heyman.

Heyman sat down. A mole in TNA. It could work. But was Michaels bluffing him? How could he possibly know? There was only one way to be sure Michaels wasn't doublecrossing him. That was to get a hold of someone he could trust and get that peron into TNA to watch Michaels. He thought, then shooed everyone out of his office citing the need to call home and check on his kids. Instead, he dialed the one person he could trust to watch over Michaels as Michaels infiltrated TNA...

When the person answered, Paul cleared his throat and asked, "Is this...

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Dan Severin? Paul Heyman here. I have a proposition for you. How would you like to manage a team for me in TNA?"
"TNA? What do you have to do with TNA? Thought you worked for Vince."
"Well, thats a long story but I need a favor from you. You will be paid handsomely for it, of course and it will only be a temporary gig. Can you meet with me? I want to introduce the team to you. It will be Shawn Micheals and Triple H. They are reforming their old team of sorts and I need you to keep an eye on someone for me."
"I will meet with you but I won't make any promises."
"Fair enough." Paul replied and began hammering out the meeting details.

Meanwhile, in a locker room, Cena approached Edge and asked,"All right before this take over madness started, you told me that you had an idea about how to get me over with the fans. Was this a part of it? How is this going to get me over?"

Edge smiled and said, "Well, John, what my idea is, is to...."

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
...bring Maria to the ring for a mixed tag match like we did once. But this time, have live sex with her in the ring."

Cena sneered. "That's your idea? Have live sex in the ring? Are you losing your mind?"

Edge grinned. "It worked for me."

Cena shook his head. "You're crazy. Crazy as a loon...crazy as a ... crazy ... That's it. I got it!"

Edge jumped. "Got what?"

Cena smiled. "The fans boo me because I won't turn. They don't like the merch machine I was made into. Neither do I. I'm going out there and going crazy. I mean wild. I mean NUTS. When I am done, they won't know if it was a shoot or a work."

Edge nodded. "Could work, I saw your old indy stuff. So who's the victim?"

Cena grinned. "That's the best part of all. The coup de gras. The icing on the cake."

"Well? Who is it?" Edge was getting into this idea.

Cena looked around then whispered, "It's gonna be ....

Shark
Shark
"yes it's good I can go all hardcore, with cage matches and everything, take extreme to a new level of intensity you know just flip a lid and open a large can of.."

Edge held up a hand "Hold on, tell me who is your opponent going to be?"

"You!" Cena finished.

Edge looked shocked "What!"

Cena smiled and slugged him hard, then grabbing him launched him into some lockers.

"Oh yeah what better than the Rated R superstar being declassified by me, we'll be calling you the B-Rated superstar for broken bones, bad back, bust face" he stood over Edge and waved his hand in front of his face.

"You can't see me" he stated and turned and walked out of the locker room bumping into....

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Stone Cold Steve Austin. No one but no one opens a can of anything unless it's me. Not beer, not whoop [censored], nothing."
Cena smiled and then kicked Austin in the gut and gave him the "Stunner". "Want to finish this? Come down to the ring."
Cena said to Austin and headed out of the locker room door.

He didn't even wait for his music to play as this was unscheduled. The fans were still filing in but most of the seats were filled when Cena climbed into the ring and looked toward the back.

He then asked Lillian for a microphone. When she handed him one, Cena looked toward the back and shouted, "COME ON! GET DOWN HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR [censored] IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYBODY."

The fans were wondering what was going on when Stone Cold came down to the ring. The fans went crazy with cheers.

Cena let Austin get to his feet and they attacked each other, trading punches for a minute or so until Austin grabbed him and whipped him to the ropes. Cena bounced off of the cables, leaped up into the air and nailed Austin with a flying forearm smash. He then quickly got up and waited for Austin to get to his feet and then grabbed him and executed the FU on him. He wasn't done with that though.

He climbed out of the ring, grabbed a steel chair and climbed back in. As Austin was getting to his feet, Cena almost caved in his skull with the chair. He then began to beat the downed Austin with the chair and Edge came running down to the ring. He climbed inside and Cena went after him with the chair too. He blasted Edge with it and sent him down to the arena floor.

Meanwhile a bloodied Stone Cold slowly got to his feet. Cena dropped the chair and nailed Stone Cold with a stunner again. This time for everyone to see it. Cena picked up the mike and spoke to the crowd. "What do you think of your hero now? He is no match for the Prototype. I am the Prototype that all wrestlers will model themselves after."

Edge climbed back into the ring and got himself ready to spear Cena. Cena picked up the steel chair and hit Austin again as he tried to get to his feet. He turned toward Edge who was coming with the spear attempt. Cena quickly side stepped him and held the chair there for Edge to spear it instead.

Edge was down and hurting. Cena then began to beat him with the chair as well until he was bloody and near unconsciousness.

Cena looked toward the back and said, "THE STUPID CHAIN GANG THING IS HISTORY. MY RAPPING IS HISTORY. IT'S ABOUT TIME I GOT SOME RESPECT AND IF I CAN'T GET IT. THEN I WILL TAKE IT. ANYONE ELSE IN THE BACK WANT TO COME GET SOME? I HAVE ALL NIGHT HERE."

He dropped the mike and waited. Suddenly, the music played and everyone cheered as.....

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.