logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Shane Mcmahon. Shane said "Dad I have an idea". Vince stormed over to look his son in the eye. Vince said "what idea". Shane smiled and said "I know you have been given the boot". He continued "I can get you a contract so at least you can have an income, but to get this contract you will have to join a special club". Vince fumed, he was so mad he could hardly contain himself. "Club huh, I guaran-damn-tee that will never happen". Vince yanks his cell from out of his jacket pocket and with purpose dials a number. Vince says hello.....

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
...to Donald Trump. "Donald. Mr. Trump. Vince McMahon here. CEO of WWE. Well, ex-CEO..."

Trump wasn't amused. "I know who you are but what do you want?"

"I know how you like to make fortunes out of misfortunes. I have a business proposition to make. I have the talent, the brains, and the experience to make the Trump Wrestling Federation a huge success. All I need is the backing. You have struggled back from bankruptcy and you know how it is. Now it's my turn to struggle a bit but I assure you, if you come on board, we will squash any and all competition and take over the airwaves. Your name will be even more well known than it is now and you, Mr. Trump, will add millions to your already massive bank account. What do you say? I am standing in the rain with dozens of talented wrestlers eager to work. Deal?"

Everyone gathered around Vince waiting for the response. Would Vince get Trump's backing or would he finally be out to pasture as the grand pubah of wrestling?

Finally, Trump spoke...

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Gecko
Gecko
..."Well, Vince, Trump said with a matter of fact-like quality in his voice. "I will back you in this new venture, but you won't be the new CEO of Trump wrestling."

"I KNOW THAT! fumed a highly venomous Vinny Mac, "but you need to realize that I have the skill, the brains, the testicular fortitude to..."

Trump cut Vince off: "It won't be me either Mr MacMahon. In fact I have your new boss right here, he already approached me and sold me on the idea. Here, I'll turn the phone over to him, but Vince?"

"WHAT?' Bellowed an exasperated Vince.

"You better realize that what your new boss say's goes. If you fight his lead in the least, I will pull out of this faster then you can say No Chance In Hell."

Trump handed the phone to the new CEO of Trump Wrestling.

"Hello? Vince? I hope you are ready for one hell of a sloberknocker of a fight!"

At the sound of Jim Rosses voice, Vince fainted dead away.

Meanwhile inside the arena, Chris benoit was standing toe to toe with Samoa Joe. Clearing his throat Chris says: ".....

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
..."We may work for the same people, but we aren't teammates. Not until you walk into he ring with me and we find out once and for all who is the toughest guy here."

Joe never broke his stare.

"That's it! Get ready. The show is starting in 15 minutes and you two will wrestle first. No holds barred. You have 20 minutes to do whatever you want," Stephanie said, clapping her hands.

"Who goes over?" Joe said, still staring at Benoit.

Stephanie smiled. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. We don't do that anymore. Whoever wins, wins. Good luck."

She walked away and Joe and Benoit looked puzzled.

"See ya in the ring," Benoit said and walked away.

"Yeah...see ya in the ring," Joe answered, heading toward the changing room.

Christian stopped Benoit. "Hey, glad I caught up with you. Look, uh, I gotta tell someone. I know you heard all about Stephanie, Shane, and Linda taking over but...well.."

Benoit tapped his wrist to indicate time was running out and he was in a hurry.

"OK, OK. Here's the thing. They don't know it yet but they have been bought out too. They have only 5% interest in the promotion."

Benoit shook his head. "So who the hell does own this promotion?" he said, raising his voice.

"Shh....calm down. It's a good thing, trust me. But it stays between us for now. Got that?"

Benoit nodded.

Christan looked around then said, "Believe it or not, we're now owned by......"

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Amoeba
Amoeba
"Team Canada. Scott D'Amore is going to be the new CEO and Bret Hart is going to be the GM. I've been working for them as a mole for the past 2 months, gathering inside info.

Benoit looked shocked. "Why are you telling me?"

"Because," replied Christian. "in their new promotion all us Canadians are going to be super over. I've already been guaranteed the World Heavyweight Championship for helping this takeover goes smoothly. Join us, and you'll be rewarded as well."

Benoit grinned. "Count me in. Say, shouldnt one of us go and get Trish on board?"

"Leave it to me." Replied Christian...

Coda

Say it loud, Say it proud
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
"Scott D'Amore?" Trish asked in disbelief. "Thanks, but no thanks. Paul Heyman has offered me a boatload of money to be the innaugural ECW Women's champion. Don't bother asking Melina, Jillian, Mickie James, Candice Michelle or Torrie Wilson either. We have all signed with Heyman. Scott D'Amore. You have got to be kidding me." she muttered and walked away.

"Heyman? What's he up to?" Christian thought to himself.
He ran up to Trish and asked what Heyman had to do with ECW.
Trish explained to him that Linda handed over control of ECW back to Heyman.
"Really." was Christian's simple reply as he seemed intrigued.
"Yes, really. Why don't you join us and be on a winning team."
"Can't. I am still the TNA champ and I owe Jarrett loyalty because that's how I roll."
"Whatever. Roll on over there then." Trish replied and walked away again.
Christian got an idea and called Jeff.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
"Jeff, this is getting complicated. Heyman has ECW back and is snatching up all the talent and I don't know how many guys I can get on our side. We need to do something. Where are you right now?"

Jarrett laughed. "Down the hall from you. Come here, we need to discuss this face to face."

Christian headed down the hall but Cena stopped him.

"I just heard it's you and me next. I have no frigging idea what is going on or who I work for anymore. I think you better explain what you're doing. Clue me in, here."

Christian thought about it. "Well, for tonight we're on the same team. After that, it's up to you to decide. You can go with us, ECW, or stay with the McMahon brood. I say you come with us. Benoit's on board."

Cena shook his head. "Us! Who is us?"

"TNA has the full backing of some very big players and they have given me permission to extend contracts to those I feel are worth the six figures," Christian replied.

"So...TNA, ECW, WWE, and some soggy, wet Vinny Mac promotion are all vying for the same talent?"

Christian nodded.

"Then I'll see YOU in the ring and, after I whip your a$$, I'll tell you my decision."

Cena walked away and Christian cursed, then said aloud, "Edge. I gotta find Edge before he does something stupid. With Bret and D'Amore heading this thing, Edge will never pass it up. Screw Cena. He will end up in a Bingo Hall somewhere."

"What's so wrong with that?" a voice said.

Christian slowly turned around. He knew that voice. It was...

Shark
Shark
Batista he stood leaning against the wall a small smile on his face.

"Nothing wrong with Bingo Halls Christian, some of you big superstars"

Batista waved his hands as if he was showing a highlight banner

"Seem to forget where you started out" he finished before christian could interupt.

He gently pushed off the wall and walked closer.

"Now I've heard there's two or three different promotions and they are all hiring so tell me what are you going to offer me to join with you?"

He stopped right in front of Christian looked Christian in the eyes when a voice spoke up.

"Guys, guys come on surely we can all get along here!" it was....

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Erich Bischoff.

"Bischoff. What do you want and who do you work for?"
"I'm not sure yet. I have been offered a couple of lucrative contracts that I am mulling over. I am kind of leaning toward TNA because Dixie Carter has offered me some creative control as well as Zbyszko's spot since Raven put him out of action."

"Anyway, Dave." Christian began to say as he carefully eyed Bischoff. "I was told to see if I can bring you on board with TNA."

He wrote a number on a piece of paper so Bischoff couldn't see it and handed it to Bastita.
He seemed to like the figure Christian gave him but wasn't completely convinced.

So, he added,"That TNA/NWA belt has a lot of history behind it and would look so good around my waist and on my resume..."

Christian interrupted him and said," You want me to turn the belt over to you? I don't want you in TNA that bad."

Dave chuckled and said, "No, do I look like Triple H to you? He may be happy to have the belt brought to him in a briefcase," he responded and then glared at Bischoff. He then turned back to Christian and said, " I want a guaranteed shot at your title. I want to pin you to win the title because that's how I roll."

Christian had a smirk on his face, he was about to respond when a voice said, "You got it, Big Man." It was Jarrett. "I came out to see what was taking you so long to come see me and I see you jaw jacking out here. Dave, you join TNA and you will have your title shot tonight."

Before Batista could answer, a vcoice from behind them said, "Now, just wait a damn minute." They turned and saw...

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
.. a soaking wet Vince McMahon with a drenched Triple H behind him.

"You're all fired! You hear me? ALL of you. Fired. Get out! Get out of this arena!"

Bischoff, Batista, and Christian looked at Vince, then went back to talking.

"Did you hear me? I said you're..."

Triple H cut him off. "Vince, we're lucky we got back in here. I had to pay that cop a lot of cash to let us in. Just for once, keep quiet and let me do the talking, old man."

Vince's eyes bulged and he gulped when he heard Triple H call him an old man. But the truth was, anarchy had broken out and he had lost his grip on the wrestling world. He needed Triple H. He had to believe Triple H would somehow figure out a way to get what was rightfully his back. He walked to a box in the corner and sat down.

Triple H watched Vince walk away and then quietly said, "So who's giving out contracts here? And where the best one with my name on it?"

Christian smiled. Triple H was double crossing Vince and he loved it. But what he loved more was....

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.